Urgent land for sale Hoppers Crossing

A friend has asked me to help him locate buyers for 5 blocks of land that he is wanting to sell before he leaves for overseas in 10 weeks' time. The blocks range in size from 505 sqm at approx $117,000 to $118,000 to 553 sqm for $125,000. Building permits do not come with the sale. He is very keen to sell and open offers.

If you are interested, please contact me and I'll send you the details.

Kaz.:)

Strange and/or coincidence how only 2 hrs after this thread starts another thread also starts mentioning possible negative of Hoppers Crossing.
http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?p=201078#post201078

Anecdotally, a work colleague said that she liked living in Hoppers Crossing 10 years ago, but moved out recently due to crime and delinquent adolescents. She thought that this area was degenerating.

Having just read the second post in the thread Kristine writes..
The inbetween areas, such as Hoppers Crossing, will benefit from the Wyndham Vale developments and the injection of discretionary spending in the general area.
and....
If I was looking to buy residential investments right now, I would buy in Noble Park, Sunshine, Hoppers Crossing, Melton etc and of course, Kilsyth. At this stage in the cycle I would set a limit of well under $200,000 for buying, scrub and paint the place and add a little benefit, and most likely enjoy a long term tenant as a result.

I'm not sure of the name of the estate but the blocks are between Tarneit and Sayers Roads. I can get the estate name and get back to you.

Kaz:)

Thanks Kaz. Further detail would be appreciated as to why a guy would give himself 10 weeks to clear 5 lots, and then go OS. Isn't he using a REA that can do all this for him while he is OS?

And I'd be interested to know whether he wants to settle pre or post June 30 on all the lots.

The seller has said that he's also got these blocks of land listed with a builder. The estate is called Clairemont Park Estate in Hoppers Crossing. As for settlement prefers if it's before 5 June 06 but is open to settlement post 30 June 06 as well.

Kaz:)

Back