US Holiday

We'll be there at the same time...

VB,

Are you just cruising or touring the mainland too?

I'm really looking forward to Christmas in NYC. I reckon it will be a splendid time. And then we can go back in years to come during the summer and see a whole different aspect.

I love New Orleans but that was before the cyclone.

If you go there watch at least some episodes of "Treme" which looks at some of the reconstruction as well as some of the amazing music.

I was there in 1991 well before the destruction. First time out of Australia and what a place to visit. Stayed in the French Quarter and did Bourbon Street and all the Jazz bars every night. Great atmosphere and the food.........;)

We are booked to go to the US mid year. LA for a week, San Fran for three nights and Honolulu for a week on the return. Something, only a few months away, to look forward to :)

VB,

Are you just cruising or touring the mainland too?

I'm really looking forward to Christmas in NYC. I reckon it will be a splendid time. And then we can go back in years to come during the summer and see a whole different aspect.

Both.

Probably leave just before Christmas and go straight to NYC, then to Orlando for almost a week, then the cruise, then we're not not sure (might just leave it open), then LA then home.

NYC is amazing, you will love it.

Back