US Tax Accountant Recommendations?

Hi all,

I have 2 IP's in the US and have been using a "well known" Brisbane-based firm (won't name them here) but have been finding their fees have been increasing disproportionately with CPI and/or service...to the point of rediculousness (ie, $750 for federal return, $385 per state return). This has almost doubled in the 3 years since I started with them.

Does anyone have any recommendations for alternative US Tax accountants, with more reasonable fees...? I'm Melbourne based, so local preferred but not necessary - I'm used to dealing with US tax via correspondence with the last mob...

Thanks!

jerky

Jerky

If you are after a melbourne based US CPA try Donna Shaw, I have not used her services but have a few clients that have and they seem to be happy with her. If you google her name you should be able to find her.

I can recommend a good CPA in the US also but if you prefer someone local try Donna.

Jerky

If you are after a melbourne based US CPA try Donna Shaw, I have not used her services but have a few clients that have and they seem to be happy with her. If you google her name you should be able to find her.

I can recommend a good CPA in the US also but if you prefer someone local try Donna.

Thanks karina, I'll give her a try! :)

Back