USA Jeremy

hi Jeremy been searching for yearly growth rates re diff USA states without luck.
Do u have a link for this info?

thanx Darren

Never known that information. Warren Buffet says buying shares on charting information is 'like reading chicken tracks in the sand' I try to buy where there has been NO growth - ask agents what prices things were five years ago - works for me!

Could do worse than California though,they expect population growth of 59% over next ten years.
Fair hike in anyones neck of the woods.
Will u continue to invest more in USA in the coming years in comparison to investing in Aus or will u continue to buy/hold greater % in Aus?
After reading plenty re the US RE market in the past couple of weeks it would seem that once u started to invest over there based on growth/returns in comparison to our returns here,u would want to tip more money in overseas because the returns are very impressive,especially at the end of the day with the conversion to our $$$.

thanx Darren

Oz Friendly USA Banks & R.E. agents ?

Jeremy has inspired me to start "looking" at US IP investing.

One of my first questions then is which banks over there, say in the California area, are most open to having Aussies as there banking / lending customers ? Similarly which R.E. or even buying agents have been honest and helpful ?

Has Jeremy inspired anyone else to look further afield ?

What are the best US IP forum sites ?

Hi Patosan,

I have considered it....but that's about as far as I got. I am a
U.S. citizen, but haven't lived there in 7 years. Consequently I
haven't filed taxes there since I left so could be a problem if
I try to buy property. We're going over there in June so will suss
it out then. Was never involved much in property over there so
not sure of the ins and outs. Would be curious to see what
Jeremy has to say....use Aussie or U.S. banks? I do have a bank
account there, but doubt they'd give me a loan. I'll be keeping
an eye on this thread ;)

Cheers,