USA Property Management & Flip step through

Hi MTR - One could always buy some $US and leave them parked in an escrow account or your US business account. A bit of hedging.

I too find the income stream very beneficial. I had a rough start but once things settled down the issues from tenants have not been much different to my experience in Australia. I love the income stream and the fact the underlying value of the properties continues to grow and the AU falling a bit. Scaleability for me was an issue as I started a bit later than you. I would love some multi family buildings to have in the portfolio moving forward.

Hi MTR - One could always buy some $US and leave them parked in an escrow account or your US business account. A bit of hedging.

I too find the income stream very beneficial. I had a rough start but once things settled down the issues from tenants have not been much different to my experience in Australia. I love the income stream and the fact the underlying value of the properties continues to grow and the AU falling a bit. Scaleability for me was an issue as I started a bit later than you. I would love some multi family buildings to have in the portfolio moving forward.

I know Karina secured a few of the multi family builders with phenominal returns. Keep working it:)

emma!

hi2all.
my name is bernie.
just 2let you know my experience with emma in vegas.
i bought 2 properties over last 2 years.
emma did everything.even after purchases when i had lots of trouble(management company,tenants etc)
emma was and still is always there for me.
if u have any questions pls ask.
i can not believe how lucky i was to have met emma through ss.
emma u r great

bernie

ll b in vegas 8th ish of sept

hi2all.
my name is bernie.
just 2let you know my experience with emma in vegas.
i bought 2 properties over last 2 years.
emma did everything.even after purchases when i had lots of trouble(management company,tenants etc)
emma was and still is always there for me.
if u have any questions pls ask.
i can not believe how lucky i was to have met emma through ss.
emma u r great

bernie

ll b in vegas 8th ish of sept

Hi Bernie
Did not buy in LV, but I have heard that there has been strong growth, have you experienced this with your properties.
Be interested in what your rental yields are if you care to share??

Thanks
MTR

Back