Vedic House Design

I'm curious who your target market is? Is this type of design common for some cultures?
I have to say from the layout compartmentalising the main social area of the house (living, dining and kitchen) and the lack of windows in the living dining area it doesn't seem very appealing to me.

I'm curious who your target market is? Is this type of design common for some cultures?
I have to say from the layout compartmentalising the main social area of the house (living, dining and kitchen) and the lack of windows in the living dining area it doesn't seem very appealing to me.

Yep, this looks quite unusual for an Australian home. Would be difficult for the owner to sell if they had to unless at a substantial discount.

Some further issues:
- meditation room surrounded by the busiest, least peaceful areas in the house
- no connection with outdoors/garden/nature
- muddled flow, enormous hallways, external doors leading nowhere
- little sense of welcoming for guests and visitors
- weird bathroom design, tiny basins stuck in corners, no shower in main bathroom.

Sorry OP, I know nothing about vedic design, just commenting from a practical POV about what I believe would enhance harmony and well-being.

Please excuse me for being frank but what an ugly design. Vedic or not but a house design should follow a common sense principles - living room needs to face North, bedrooms need to be large, East facing walkway is a waste of space, U-shaped kitchen seems like a bad design. Master bedroom located right next to bedroom 2 is also not what many adults would consider an optimum design.
Also, some of the furniture seems to be drawn not to scale, for example office table - you need at least 1.5 m for chair and desk which should then extend for the half of the room which I suspect is 3m wide.
There is no shower in the main bath, unless it is combined with the bath itself.

With 176m2 or internal space you can make a very nice, livable house where you should make it till at least 90, I doubt that you will make it much longer in Vedic home.

Can I ask you a question - what do you need a 50 m2 garage for? Standard size is 5.5x5.5m.

Back