Very Funny

W

WebBoard

What did the property investor say to the share investor?

"Would you like fries with that, sir?"

It's funny because it's true! :)

Eric

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Reminds me about the one about the share trader

Q How many share traders does it take to change a light bulb ?

AChange .... !! I'm not changing anything!!

happy investing see change

Reply: 2

*hehe...hoohoo...haahaa...bangs the desk with his fist*

:)

You're right - It's funny because the Property Investor probably OWNS the fast-food franchise....and the share investor is just contributing to his business.

Little does he suspect this, as he sniggers and drives off in his pretentious toy...

Welcome back Eric!!

I was starting to think you got lost lining up in a bank queue, wanting to get yourself into debt....glad one of your unwealthy friends talked you out of it, though...it's not something a person 'your' age should be considering. Hang around here and post jokes instead.

Cheers,

Dave

Reply: 3

It's even funnier because McDonalds business model is based on property.

hehehe

PT_Bear

Reply: 3.1

Umm...I think I have said this before...

MacDonalds franchise's reads like a who's who of property :eek:)

nyuk nyuk :eek:)

TW
~Life is a daring adventure, or nothing at all~

Reply: 4

Dave,

It's good to be back! I couldn't visit for a while, as I am not wealthy and have to work to support myself. Unlike yourself, I'm sure. How are your rich friends, anyway?

Your are so right about getting into debt. I bought my latest sportscar with cold, hard cash. No repayments for me! What are you driving these days Dave? Maybe we'll meet one day at the lights, show you what my new baby can do!

Eric

Reply: 4.1

Well hello there stranger.

You're a liar - you've been around, I've seen you. Bit of a voyeur, are
you Eric? Like to watch? hmm? hmm?

Suit yourself. I like to do, not just watch. Keep that up and you'll
have a sad, lonely, regretful, and deprived life. My rich friends are
great, thanks for asking.

I drive a nice car. As modest as my ego allows me to drive. I spend my
money on income producing/growth assets instead. I hope you and your new
sports car have a happy life together. From what I know of you, it's
the only 'baby' you're ever going to lay hands on....

Cheers,

Dave

Reply: 4.2

Hi Eric,

Thought I'd reply as Dave is too modest to tell it how it really is. I have just spent the afternoon driving in the country (stopped for lunch, very nice) in his Porche. Tough way to spend an afternoon. But what the hey, no JOB so we had to do something.

By the way, I'm fine thanks.

Cheers Eric
Dave's :) rich friend

P.S. Thanks Dave, enjoyed myself.

Reply: 4.2.1

Dave,

Good to see you are happy with what you drive. Let me guess, a Volvo right? How very pragmatic.

Good luck with your assets, but let me tell you something: having a car like mine enables me to meet a lot of women, and get my hands on, ahem, different types of assets, if you know what I mean!

Jealous yet?

Eric

Reply: 4.2.2

Anonymous,

It's hard to believe a word you say if you hide behind a cloak of anonymity.

Dave,

Yes, I do like to watch. I see everything!

Glad to hear your rich friends are doing well. Perhaps you could persuade them to post on this board, or would that be too much trouble?

Eric

Reply: 4.2.2.1

A Volvo, Eric? umm, no, far from it. Not that there's anything wrong
with a Volvo, it's just not me.

You continue to prove what I've suspected from the start - you're a
try-hard, wanna-be..but never will be. Some of us are people of
substance and have the ability to draw people to ourselves without even
trying. You? You need a fancy car. And even then, they run off in a
panic when you power down your tinted windows and reveal your true self.
tsk tsk....a guy who needs a fancy car as his only method to attract
women! Yep, loser profile 100%.

This is not a sex site...it's obvious you're deprived, but try to
refrain from posting offensive material.

Some of my rich friends DO post on here Eric....

The Wife, maybe you should send this clown an invite to the upcoming
event...just for humour value. I can see how much fun it would be for
200 people to play "Pin the tail on the Donkey" on this missing link.
Bring more trout, just in case.

Dave

p.s Eric, if you want to be a part of this forum, as I suspect you
secretly do, try to be constructive. If all you intend to do is put
people in here down, leave.

Reply: 4.2.2.1.1

Dave,

Sorry if I offended your puritan sensibilities with my last post. I guess I expected you to be a little more open minded. If you are not getting any, that's unfortunate. Maybe you should try harder, or get a sportscar :)

By the way, I don't NEED a fancy car to attract women, but let me tell you, it DOES help! Are you seriously suggesting women aren't attracted by cars, clothes, money etc.? Perhaps you need to get out more.

I'll think of you as I cruise down the highway this weekend with my latest blonde, twenty-something companion of my choice. Maybe we'll give you a wave as we pass while you wait on the side of the road for the NRMA...

Eric

Reply: 4.2.1.1

On 6/22/01 10:07:00 AM, Eric Snow wrote:
>having a car like mine enables
>me to meet a lot of women, and
>get my hands on, ahem,
>different types of assets, if
>you know what I mean!
>
>Jealous yet?
>
>Eric

It's amusing that some people need a cool car to meet women - doesn't say much about those women either.

Eric, feel free to spend your money on whatever you like. The truly 'wealthy' don't need to justify ourselves to anyone. With my wife by my side, I'm one of the 'wealthiest' people I know.

The only thing I envy about some others is that they found property investment sooner than I did.

PT_Bear

BTW - I don't own a car, I drive hers :p

Reply: 4.2.2.1.1.1

Dear Eric,

I'd really like you to know that I am a petulant and precocious red headed twenty something who is not only irritated and appalled by your comments, but it is your total lack of maturity, holier-than-thou, contemptuous, egotistical and arrogant attitude that brings upon sudden waves of violent nausea and / or fits of hysterical laughter.

Seems to me the only thing that is 'Very Funny' in this whole post is the way you have been publicly humiliated by the very people you seek to insult and degrade. Now that's hilarious!

Doesn't matter, with an attitude like that the only thing you will be attracting from me (if I am ever unfortunate enough to meet you in person) is one very sore black eye. (on second thoughts, better make that two...) And as for the car you drive, we all know that this has long been been associated with a certain male appendage (or lack / pitiful performance thereof)? Is that why you feel the need to constantly refer to it in your posts? Hmmmm!

PS. Don't know about you guys, but I always find that the ones who always have to brag about it... are the same ones that aren't getting any???? :p

Miss Terious

Reply: 4.2.2.1.1.1.1

Of course they are

Some blonde bimbo that thinks the sane way and has the same amount of airspace between the ears.

Turbo six under the bonnet but less asetts between the .... leather seats/

Then next week another.

Problem being soon have to lap the retirement village as cars get faster,hair gets less and wrinkles invade the face of young wonderful ones.

Reply: 5

I have heard in the chat room (and I cannot remember who said it), that Eric Snow is a regular participant of this forum who has created this second login identity with the sole purpose of stirring us up. How about just ignoring him?

Cheers
Apprentice Millionaire
(aka Jacques)

Reply: 5.1

seeing as we are talking Cars! Anyone want to buy my Rego Plates! There on a Old silver 4 door Corolla, 86 Model, complete with city parking damage and 300,000 Km, rego is
" MONEY " :) :) yes the plates are worth a lot more than the car! and dont you get the looks at the traffic lights! hahaha i love it. and a pretty good investment, considering i picked them up off the RTA, via a little loophole for Under $300

oh yeah, if i want to go reaaly fast in a vehicle, i will take my plane for a fly :)

Back