Very, very small unit

Hi guys,

I’ve been searching for a 2 bedroom unit in Logan for a few months now.

The other day, I came across a 3 bedroom unit priced in the same ballpark as the 2 bedrooms I’ve been looking at. Only problem is – the living area of the unit (and I’m still baffled at how they’ve managed to do this) it’s a mere 69 m2 (that’s not including the courtyard and carport).

The price is right but the small size is massive a concern.

Would love to hear other thoughts on this tiny abode.

Only problem is – the living area of the unit (and I’m still baffled at how they’ve managed to do this) it’s a mere 69 m2 (that’s not including the courtyard and carport).
Must be very squeezy

Let me have a guess:
1 main bedroom big enough for 1 double bed (not Queen or King) and 2 bedside tables
2 bedrooms where you can step from the open door staight on to the bed, or you have to close door to enter room.

Ensuite sized family bathroom

Kitchen/lounge/dining combined with kitchen being either L shaped or just along 1 wall.

No private laundry, laundry shared with other units

I haven't seen the property myself but it sounds very similar to how you've described. A 3 x 3m2 master bedroom and two tiny bedrooms. The kitchen and dining are combined and there's a small loungeroom. There's also a small laundry and a really small bathroom.

The fact that it's in the same price range as the two beddies has me interested. I figure, if I can get 3 bedrooms for the price of two then why not? At the same time, it probably wont appeal to those wanting to rent a 3 bedroom and it might be a bit squishy for those searching for a 2 bedroom.

or do I just hold off for now and wait for the right 2 bedroom to come up..... too many decisions :(

Might suit someone with two very, very small children. Amazing how big a small bedroom looks with a cot in it not a real bed :D

The price is right but the small size is massive a concern.

It is not the size - it is what you do with it :)

If the space is workable then a 3 brm long term will get better rental income. Maybe they've put up a wall to pinch living area to get an extra bedroom. They do this a lot near Universities that rent by the room.

Back