VIC: Custom townhouse Builders SE suburbs?

Hi All,

We are looking for a builder to construct 2 townhouses in the SE surburbs of Melbourne. So I was wondering if anyone could reccomend any builders which they have had a good exprience with or know of ones? That would be wonderful.

Thanks in advance

Hi All,

We are looking for a builder to construct 2 townhouses in the SE surburbs of Melbourne. So I was wondering if anyone could reccomend any builders which they have had a good exprience with or know of ones? That would be wonderful.

Thanks in advance

I'm currently getting mine built by Cosatt Building Group (http://cosatt.com.au/) in Rowville and these guys are based in the SE and do a lot of work in the area. They're quality boutique builders though so if you're just after cheap, forget about them and don't waste your time. If you want quality though, they're very good.

Good Luck

Yeah, my mistake. I thought i would just through up the link for people to view as i didn't want to put up a whole advert as advertising is not allowed and I'm not on here to advertise anyway... ;)

Littletee, Whereabouts in Rowville are you building? Recently we finished one in Scoresby, it was a nightmare with the builder.

Littletee, Whereabouts in Rowville are you building? Recently we finished one in Scoresby, it was a nightmare with the builder.

Rather not say at this stage mkm for obvious reasons.

What happened with your build, why was it a nightmare?

Hi mkm,

Where about in Scoresby did you build? and was it a subdivision? If so id love to have a chat with you to find out more details as I'm looking to do the same thing in near future.

Will shoot through a PM if thats ok?

Cheers,

Dan

Back