Victoria Real Estate Transactions Information



From: Mickey Wong

Hi everyone,

I was wondering where I could find out about the real estate transaction system works here in Vic or anywhere else in Australia.

Need to know the system because I'm very interested in doing flips here, but many suggests it's illegal and etc.

since flipping is similar to trading, it seems that one needs to be licensed as a property trader ( or agent) to do flips.

Are they any solicitors who are very well versed with property transactions here in Melbourne?...could anyone recommend me one?

Thanks very much for your help
Mickey Wong
Last edited by a moderator: