Victorian Median House Prices 1997-2008

Victorian Median House Prices 1997 to 2008 link, courtesy of Heraldsun newspaper, I think published around July 2008, and is via Victorian Valuer-General Valuations, for the decade, '97-07:

Towns, suburbs and cities...

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/files/median house prices by suburb.pdf

* A thought, maybe we could put these values up permantly/try permanently! somewhere, on hand instead of fishing back through threads, and keeping in mind new interested property investors would have it displayed...in time to come, new blood/not knowing stuff, and all that.

Quoting myself again:

]* A thought, maybe we could put these values up permantly/try permanently! somewhere, on hand instead of fishing back through threads, and keeping in mind new interested property investors would have it displayed...in time to come, new blood/not knowing stuff, and all that.[

Uh uh, no, no and no, Pam, this information is okay via the link, but is not permitted to be put up off it's own bat because of copyright, it is the data of Victorian Valuer-General.

This information can be purchased however, from them:

http://www.land.vic.gov.au/Land/lcn...01DAC6F-4FF5582EDD1DD6B9CA256E5F0014C0EE?open

Specifically:

"Where can I purchase the publication “A Guide to Property Values”?
You can order your copy on-line or email [email protected] or phone (03) 8636 2456.

Can I access information on the Internet about the Annual Property Sales Statistics Publication?

The Guide to Property Values is the most comprehensive and authoritative reference for all types of property prices including residential, commercial, industrial and rural. This annual publication shows property statistics across Victoria, which is produced using data obtained from Valuer-General Victoria, is available in hardcopy, CD or PDF format."

The guide contains many statistics tables and graphs, including 1985-2007 sales volumes and median and mean prices by local government areas/municipalities; 1996-2007 for suburb/township, 1985-2006 for number and total value sales for all residential, industrial and commercial transactions in rural and metropolitan areas.

Thankyou.

Back