Victorian OC, no AGM minutes

Our Owners Corporation AGM was over a month ago and no minutes have been received. The AGMs usually lack quorum, so the decisions are interim. My recollection is that minutes must be sent within 14 days of the AGM, but s. 114 of teh OC Act says:
114 Minutes
(1) The committee must keep minutes of meetings.

(2) The secretary is responsible for keeping the minutes at meetings of the committee.

(3) The following must be recorded in the minutes of a meeting?
(a) the date, time and place of the meeting; and
(b) the names of the members present; and
(c) the names of the members voting; and
(d) all resolutions of the committee; and
(e) the voting on all resolutions of the committee.

(4) A member of the owners corporation may inspect the minutes of the committee.

I cannot locate a reference to when the minutes need to be sent. The OC is not responding to emails. Can someone please throw some light on minutes? TIA.

Kate, thanks. I have had great difficulty obtaining replies from this OC, who have conducted matters contrary to law. I've won a few VCAT matters, which the OC glossed over in their report, thus keeping lot owners unaware. The dollar amount is serious - about $8000 income forgone.

I looked at s. 81 Minutes of meeting. There does not appear to be provision for *sending* the minutes, either shortly after the AGM or (way to late in my view) with the next notice of meeting.

S. 97 is good for a meeting that lacks a quorum, but what if there is a quorum?

I will contact the OC and if that does not work report them to Consumer Affairs Victoria, which has an area dealing with real estate.

On a related matter, the OC Act provides that people making complaints to VCAT or CAV shall not be identified. Another OC manager cited my unit number, and I copped some flack. The intent of the legislation has been thwarted.

Back