Vinyl flooring Sydney?

Hi guys,

So we have been looking at flooring options and we started looking at laminate but really liked the idea of vinyl flooring.
We were looking at pretty good quality vinyl and liked the design and colours of the PolyFloor range.
We asked the guy to get us a quote but it?s been a while and we are yet to get a something back, so I am starting to think I should look elsewhere because it looks like it could take a while.

Does anyone have any recommendations for some good place in Sydney where they can rip out our existing carpets and lay the vinyl?

Thanks

currently researching Kardean and Gerflor. Both companies appear to have good products available though larger retailers....V

We had vinyl in the bedrooms before carpet in the 1970's.

I think that the world's expectations have moved since then.

So have the products. Vinyl planks are a fashionable product these days a bit different to the old vinyl. Superior to laminate as more tolerant to water but more expensive

Hi there,

We have both vinyl and laminate in the bedrooms (different ones obviously): I like both: neither is cold, both easy to clean with vacuum cleaner and feel good to the foot. I like the look of the vinyl better and I like that there is no need for a border between the floor and the wall: also makes it easy to move the furnitures right against the wall.

Overall I like it, no issues with it - but I'm not a big fan of carpets anyway.

Back