Vinyl sticker or vinyl art supplies... where can I find this?

I'm hoping somebody will know where to find vinyl in a sheet, the type that sticks to a wall, but can be peeled back off, like the artwork that can be stuck on, removed, stuck on again, in various shapes.

Or like the stickers that children use, that don't actually have to be glued, but rely on static(?) or like the protective layer that goes on the face of an iPhone.

I've searched art supplies, sticker supplies etc, but cannot find this in a sheet for us to make our own shape. I'm looking for a sheet or a roll that would have to be 18" long to allow for our purposes.

Perhaps I can try a sign writer on Monday to see if I can buy this product, but perhaps there are other places who use this and would sell us a small piece.

We are wanting to "stick" some to a glass or tile surface but hoping not to have to buy a huge roll. Found this on ebay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3D-Bubbl...Printing_Equipment&hash=item3ccedacecb&_uhb=1

This sounds like we can remove it easily. Has anybody used this? Is there something better for our needs? Any "arty" types out there?

Car signwriters have something like this, I have it on the windows of the van, lots of colours, sticks like L plates, comes off easy, goes back easy

Thanks Spades and AlmostBob. I've seen the websites you posted Spades and searched "vinyl" in the art site but the results don't seem to be "peel off" but I plan on calling them tomorrow in case it is what I'm after.

And AlmostBob I think this is what I'm needing "peel off".

My biggest problem initially was not really knowing what to search for. I tried "vinyl", "decal", "sticker".

I think the ebay link will do the job but I also will try signwriters tomorrow because I might be able to buy just a small amount, which is all I need.

Thank you both so much for taking the time for look at this. I really appreciate it.

Back