Virgin Credit Card

Hi All
Back to credit cards.

We are with Virgin (Credit Card), purely because we receive 4 free flights within Australia during a 1 year period, buy one, get one free. There are additional costs, not major but you get what is available at the time you book.

I want to cancel this because am over the lack of - customer service, frustrating/useless, on line services not user friendly.

I am at a breaking point, spent 2 hours this morning on the phone and achieved nothing. I wont go into all the details, but I need to look at another credit supplier.

I know there has been plenty of info on credit cards, but things change and need to look at options again

I am just looking for something that will provide the travel component, I don't actually worry about the point system? and want a user friendly internet service when looking statements etc.

That's enough from me now, need another coffee.
Help.

MTR:)

Dam, I just signed up for the Virgin High Flyer Card, that gets me 1.25pts/$1 on Visa uncapped, the half price flights and 20k bonus points. Main reason I went with them was our work has a partnership with Virgin so I've clocked up quite a few Velocity points so makes sense to keep that going. I've found that the fees/taxes are significantly lower when using points to fly with virgin compared to Qantas e.g. PER-LAX using points will still cost me $900 odd :eek: flying Qantas, compared to $150 with Virgin

Back