WA - are you ready...?

Queensland has a much bigger population than wa and the pacific and Bruce highways are Used a lot for freight - they are also extremely dangerous there are fatalities on both all of the time.

Not to split hairs but I think gateway is 1 billion and Swan bypas is 840 million

you beauty!

WA shouldnt complain - Gateway and the Swan Valley Bypass are big jobs.

Is it still on?

Barnett set to bypass poll pledge

Colin Barnett appears poised to break another key election promise after the Premier declared yesterday the State Government could not afford to match the Commonwealth's $418 million commitment to the Swan Valley bypass road known as the Perth to Darwin Highway.

It came as Mr Barnett backed further away from the timely delivery of another big transport promise, the MAX light rail project.

The State's worsening financial position was also underscored by the announcement of $92 million of savings, including a six-week freeze on advertising, stationery and non-essential travel.

The measures appear calculated to protect Treasurer Troy Buswell's wafer-thin surplus.

Queensland has a much bigger population than wa and the pacific and Bruce highways are Used a lot for freight - they are also extremely dangerous there are fatalities on both all of the time.

Not to split hairs but I think gateway is 1 billion and Swan bypas is 840 million

I'm talking Federal funding. It's the Perth-Darwin National Highway not the Swan Valley Bypass.

Just noticed today's article in the West. West Perth heading for a 15% vacancy rate by the end of the year with all the issues with resource juniors and services. I thought I was seeing a lot of "for lease" signs... not good.

Just noticed today's article in the West. West Perth heading for a 15% vacancy rate by the end of the year with all the issues with resource juniors and services. I thought I was seeing a lot of "for lease" signs... not good.

to clarify - this was for office space?

resi vacancy rate of 15% is akin to Detroit.

Back