WA Property for sale

Hi All

After much angst and mind changing I feel it is best we offload our PPOR. Bailed out of building on the property as we felt the builder was going to give more grief than it was worth.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in a nice, rentable 2x1 fibro house on a 688m2 block located in the quality suburb of Rivervale, its available. The inside is neat and quite presentable having had a basic renovation consisting of new kitchen, bathroom, paint and polished floors. Outside is a litte rough, but its a solid renter,or you can knock own and build.

Wanting $320 - 340,000, or thereabouts.

Any questions or comments, PM or E-mail me [email protected]

Pictures can be made available.

I am sure this is a solid investment for someone wanting to get into the suburb.

Cheers

Jason

wealthyjay said:
Outside is a litte rough, but its a solid renter,or you can knock own and build.
I am sure this is a solid investment for someone wanting to get into the suburb.
Hi Jason,

If the property is your PPOR, how is it a solid renter? Just not sure exactly what youre trying to say...

What sort of rent would the property attract?

Jamie.

Jamie said:
Hi Jason,

If the property is your PPOR, how is it a solid renter? Just not sure exactly what youre trying to say...

What sort of rent would the property attract?

Jamie.

Sorry, what I mean is that we have used the property as our PPOR for a number of years, but it is more suitable as a good rental property or maybe first home.

We had it rented for a short period for $170/wk last year, so I would expect at least that if not upto $190 in todays rising market.

Cheers

Jason

Actually I would expect more, $240 - 250 are figures I have been told if possible now. To be honest I just haven't tested these figures. Some research may be in order.

I suppose the biggest drawcard would be strong capital growth, and good for the future given the number of developments mooted over the next 5 years along the river nearby (Burswood, golden mile and Belmont park).

Back