WAIP Meeting Wed 28th May

Hi,
This is just a reminder that Wednesday 28th May is the next WAIP meeting.
(West Australians investing in property)

Venue: Onedex training centre, 44, Goodwood Pde. Burswood

Time : 6.30-7pm networking
7pm Monthly presenter/deals/forum discussion
8.30pm networking tea and coffee

Cost: $10 per person to cover room and electronics hire
Free Street parking

Our presenter this month is Stuart from Vision Surveys. He will be talking to us about R codes, sub-dividing and dealing with councils!
Please bring along any burning questions fro Stuart.
And of course don't forget any discussion material on the latest property information in the news and networking with other investors.

Hope to see you there. It would be really appreciated if you could either RSVP through the forum or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Change of speaker at Perth WAIP Meeting 28th May

Hi,

We have had a last minute change of speaker for tomorrow night's meeting.

We will now have Mark from Tax Intelligence speaking about "creative ways of investing"

This should be a lively and interactive session, so I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Cheers

Jebro

i will be attending tonite! if anyone has any Qs about R Codes and subdivisions i am more than happy to help with what i know.

Blue Card - There seams to be 2 different meetings on tonight. Are you attending the meeting being held at 44 Goodwood Pde Burswood? Thanks, Linda

Just confirming that I am attending this meeting in Burswood (also starting to get confused wrt other meetings :confused:), and would be awesome to have a chat with you BC.

I'm the bloke with nearly no hair after doing the Leukemia shave!

okay - i'm headed to Burswood....?

so we got a bloke with no hair, a bloke with too much hair....what's your hair like linda? wanna try for a blue rinse? :D

I might turn up in my purple kaftan.

You'll spot me easily. I'm 5' 2" with long blond hair in a pony tail down to my knees.

Hey, Daz - must have been some cruise if you've grown "long blond hair in a pony tail down to your knees"!!! When you were in Brisbane you had orange hair - or so I am reliably informed! :D :D

Cheers
LynnH

Dazzling ????

images

thanks for a great evening guys - to learn from someone in the know like Mark Pozzi is a rare event.

faces to names was a big help too!

i look forward to next month.

I agree, it was a brilliant night! Mark Pozzi is very inspiring. We'll have to get him back again. Thanks for the info you provided also BC. It was great meeting other forum members.

BC - I have another q for you. I own a block that is 30.5p. 93x205(feet?)
I guestimated it is about 762m2 18.6mx41m

Could you please tell me what size it actually is and how I work it out.

Zoning is proposed R30 so I'm assuming it will become a duplex block.

Regards, Linda

P.S. Daz - I have a piccy of you at home (not on my dartboard - in my magazine rack. I've been collecting API magazines since 1999)

I agree, it was a brilliant night! Mark Pozzi is very inspiring. We'll have to get him back again. Thanks for the info you provided also BC. It was great meeting other forum members.

BC - I have another q for you. I own a block that is 30.5p. 93x205(feet?)
I guestimated it is about 762m2 18.6mx41m

Could you please tell me what size it actually is and how I work it out.

Zoning is proposed R30 so I'm assuming it will become a duplex block.

Regards, Linda

P.S. Daz - I have a piccy of you at home (not on my dartboard - in my magazine rack. I've been collecting API magazines since 1999)

Depending on the shire, you may be able to simply cut it down the guts and provide a pair of side-by-side dwellings. Wanneroo have a policy where no lot is allowed to be less than 10m wide, so if it's in Waneroo then that's a no go, you'll need to work on a rear strata scenario.

93ft is 28.34m and 205ft is 62.48m for a total 1771sqm.

If you think it's roughly 768 then i would imagine those 93x205 dimensions are in chain links (100 links to a chain, each link being 7.92in).

93 x 7.92 = 736.56in or 18.708m.
205 x 7.92 = 1623.60in or 41.24m

18.71 x 41.24 = 771.60sqm

the title will read different though, so this isn't gospel.

and if it's links - it aint wanneroo - prob bassendean/bayswater/maylands....?

Blocks sizes are 270sqm min, 300sqm avg for R30 - so yes, definitely a duplex block. Min access leg is 4.0m wide, so 18.71 - 4.0 = 14.71m.

270 / 14.71 = 18.35.

There'll be a 1.5m x 1.5m truncation to the rear corner of the front block, so maybe push the rear boundary back 0.15m to compensate.

So your front block is 14.71w x 18.50d, and the rest is for the rear block and access leg. Of course, it may be easier to make the front block a bit bigger depending on countours and a feature survey, but the above is just the basic maths for you.

hope this helps.

Back