WAIP Perth meeting 8th April

Hello Everyone,

Firstly, thankyou to our fantastic speaker from last month Wendy Moore from Affluencia. Wendy gave us an excellent talk on “the three keys to real estate success” which gave us all a very timely reminder of having a good system in place when purchasing property and the importance of having a great team. I hope we will also get some follow up information on the renovation she is doing in Melbourne with the resident possum family in the back shed!

Our next meeting is going to be on the Wednesday 8th April
And to all our new people, welcome, we hope you find these Perth get togethers educational, informative and inspiring!

I shall be resending out the invitation at the end of the month to remind everyone of the date.

Our guest speakers for April are a couple, who have done things a bit differently. They have established a large property portfolio and business and will be sharing with us their journey of the what and the how. So, I hope you will come along and be inspired and enjoy their success story.

It promises to be a full night with lots of information and of course plenty of time for questions and networking

Details for our next meeting are as follows;
Date: Wednesday 8th April, 2009

Registration and Networking from 6:30pm for a 7:00pm start
Networking and nibbles afterwards.

Venue: Onedex Training Centre, 50, Goodwood Parade, Burswood

Cost: $12 per person to cover room and electronics hire.
Please pay at the door.
Street parking is free.

It would be much appreciated if you could please RSVP to this email if you intend to come, to ensure we have enough seats for everyone! Friends and anyone interested in property investing and being part of a networking group of like-minded people are all very welcome to attend.

So, just to remind you all again the next WAIP meeting will be Wednesday 8th April
The May meeting will be Thursday 15th May and we have a very special guest speaker coming that month talking about Reno's. So book these two dates in your diaries now.

I'm posting this UPDATE on behalf on Jenny for those who havent't recieved email (Jenny mentioned there were some problems esp with hotmail account) or new attendees. If you have Jenny's email, RSVP direct to her or PM me and I'll pass on RSVP. I have mild compression fractures in my knee and severe grade 2 strain of the MCL (OUCH!) so I won't be attending. Regards, Linda

Our guest speakers for April are Keith and Dianne, who have done things a bit differently. They have established a large property portfolio and business and will be sharing with us their journey of how they did it. So, I hope you will come along, be inspired and enjoy their success story.

Plus we will have one or two additional short segments providing everyone with some additional great information relevant to our investing.

So, it promises to be a full night with lots of information and of course there will be plenty of time for questions and networking.

Details for our next meeting are as follows;
Date: Wednesday 8th April, 2009

Registration and Networking from 6:30pm for a 7:00pm start
Networking and nibbles afterwards.

Venue: Onedex Training Centre, 50, Goodwood Parade, Burswood

Cost: $12 per person to cover room and electronics hire.
Please pay at the door.
Street parking is free.

It would be much appreciated if you could please RSVP if you intend to come, to ensure we have enough seats for everyone! Friends and anyone interested in property investing and being part of a networking group of like-minded people are all very welcome to attend.

So, just to remind you all again the next WAIP meeting will be Wednesday 8th April

The May meeting will be on Thursday 15th May and we have a very special guest speaker coming and her talk will be about how to ensure that your renovation project will return a profit. She has featured in the February, March and April 09 editions of the Australian Property Investor Magazine and her talk is definitely one not to miss!

I look forward to seeing you this Wednesday,

Jenny

Hi Jebro

Just thought I'd drop a line and say
thanks for the heads-up for the info
sharing evening, meeting like-minded
people and sharing.

Be sure to have a Magic Monday!

Ant

Back