Wakelin Property Advisory

Discussion in 'WebBoard Property Investor Forum Archive' started by Marc, 11th Sep, 2002.

1. Marc

Marc Member

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has dealt with this company in sourcing IP. They are Melbourne based and one of the directors - Monique Wakelin has written the Streets Ahead Book.

Best Regards

Marc

Last edited by a moderator: 5th Apr, 2017
  2. Iggy_Type_R

Iggy_Type_R Member

Reply: 1

Hmmm ... funny you should mention it. A frined of mine called me yesterday asking me if I've heard of them. He's going to their seminar on saturday. I can post some feedback after the weeeknd.

3. Mr. Fabulous

Mr. Fabulous Thought Criminal

Reply: 1.1

She also writes articles for API magazine. Also was seen on Paul Clitheroe's section of A Current Affair last week I think? Talking up certain suburbs in Melbourne that are undervalued.

Mark
    'no hat, some cattle'

4. WebBoard

WebBoard Guest

Reply: 2

Hi,

I remember that their property seminar was the first one I ever went to and I learnt so much. I was interested in using their services and I rang and spoke to Monique Wakelin and thought she was great. She actually convinced me not to go with them because she felt that what I was doing was fine. She was really helpful and answered all my questions without trying to push anything on to me at all. I thought she was really genuine and was really impressed.

- Fiona