Wakelin Property Advisory

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has dealt with this company in sourcing IP. They are Melbourne based and one of the directors - Monique Wakelin has written the Streets Ahead Book.

Best Regards

Marc

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hmmm ... funny you should mention it. A frined of mine called me yesterday asking me if I've heard of them. He's going to their seminar on saturday. I can post some feedback after the weeeknd.

Reply: 1.1

She also writes articles for API magazine. Also was seen on Paul Clitheroe's section of A Current Affair last week I think? Talking up certain suburbs in Melbourne that are undervalued.

Mark
'no hat, some cattle'

Reply: 2

Hi,

I remember that their property seminar was the first one I ever went to and I learnt so much. I was interested in using their services and I rang and spoke to Monique Wakelin and thought she was great. She actually convinced me not to go with them because she felt that what I was doing was fine. She was really helpful and answered all my questions without trying to push anything on to me at all. I thought she was really genuine and was really impressed.

- Fiona

Back