WANTED... expert management team!

Hi all.
We are searching for our "expert team." Yes this should have been assembled before taking on our first 3 i.p's, but better late than never huh?

We have read that some forum members are extremely happy with the service they receive from accountants and mortgage brokers introduced to them by other members on somersoft. Indeed some of them are valuable members of somersoft by way of their contributions. We have been considering using Chan and Naylor, but we would be more comfortable if they were in Adelaide and therefore more knowledgable about the local market and easier to liase with. We are in need of some financial planning before purchasing or building 4th i.p. in the next few months.

There must be some good local talent? Any suggestions you might like to offer would be received with many thanks.

We invite you all, especially the Adelaidean's among you, to tell us who they use and very briefly why, in order to help us narrow down the search. If alternatively you would like to tell us who we should steer clear of feel free to p/m us.

Thanks, regards Jodie.

6 months is a long time to wait, C & N in Melbourne actually told me they still have not found the right person for Adelaide yet and the wait could be more like 12 months. I want to make the next move sooner than that :(
Come on gang, surely some of you know some quality adelaide based professionals, or at least some who are prepared to travel here occasionally? We can't really be this devoid of talent here can we?

Come on gang, surely some of you know some quality adelaide based professionals, or at least some who are prepared to travel here occasionally? We can't really be this devoid of talent here can we?

One must take responsibility for one self.

If the professionals are no where to be seen in your back yard, what is stopping you from travelling into theirs?

I live in WA and have professionals on my team that reside all over Australia.

With todays technology it a very simple process to communicate, transact and conduct business.

The only thing that limits our success is our own mind.

Food for thought.

No argument to put up Rixter, I just like to support LOCAL business where possible :) (only if they're as good or better than the rest!) I am by nature quite choosy and I didn't think it would hurt to have a consult with someone who has that come highly reccomended by respected fellow forumites!

I have just returned from seeing Chan and Naylor in Melbourne as they indicated they would have an office in Adelaide very soon but at the appointment I was told it would be more like 12 months. This is not really suitable for me given the nature of our current business makes it to complicated and expensive to communicate interstate.
At a couple of hundred per hour over the phone!

It would be different if we had already sold our business as we are attempting to do.

Of course we would decide for ourselves if any referral was suitable for us, and like anyone else I am more than capable of using a phone directory or internet for contacts but I thought most people inherritantly like to proffer their oppinions? I was only inviting opinion.
And indeed, you have given yours... and I thank you for it! :)

P.S just curious, did none of your team come to your attention via a reccomendation?

cheers, Jodie

Back