Wanted: Finance Consultant/Broker for long-term loving relationship. ;-)

A match made in heaven?

Do you like long walks on the beach, talking business over dinner (I'm happy to pay), and having a client that respects you and what you have to say?

About you:
You'll be a finance consultant adept at restructuring portfolios, as well as negotiating with lenders for residential purchases and small-scale developments. You'll understand GRV vs LVR based finance, and be a gold level broker for many lenders. You're friends with people like quantity surveyors and valuers, and have a property portfolio too. You love money and don't like chit-chat, but you like it when people say 'thank you'.

About me:
I understand the role of Genworth etc, hold a small portfolio (3units, 1house, 2 blocks and growing), and am prepared to listen to you so as to learn more. I'm happy to collaborate via fax and phone, and I'm efficient and fast in responding to lender's requests for info etc. I'm generous in giving referrals (just ask my property lawyer) and will treat my special finance person right.

If you're looking for that special client to add to your portfolio, and we have things in common, please PM me.

:)
PJ (Penelope)

LOL Rob!

Thanks Evachange. :)

Qlds007 - totally, unless they wear tight jeans and a cow-boy hat!

The Y-man and others out there... I'll 'date' a finance consultant/broker from anywhere in Australia. My lawyer is in Brissy. I've gone through folks in Sydney too.

You could be anywhere - as long as you have a fax machine, phone, and an internet connection... you might be my dream finance 'date'. ;) What matters is the approach.

I'm still looking... please PM me! :)

Why would you want some greedy ******* who "loves money"?
Would'nt you prefer someone who has pride in their work ethic & achievements?
Takes pleasure in reaching and seeing/helping others achieve their goals as well etc?

I believe people can both love money and have pride and compassion.

There are some wonderful people out there, and it's more that it's harder to find people who enjoy finance/money puzzles with as much pleasure and enthusiasm as others enjoy talking about snow boarding (for example). :) There's also nothing wrong with making a great living off your passion either.

When someone loves what they do (e.g. getting a 'win' from a lender negotiation), then they're more likely to be good at it. :cool:

I'm pretty sure that many of us on this forum love property investment challenges, for example! I know I do. :D

Thanks for those who've PMed me. I'll reply tonight. :)

Sorry PJ, a little offtopic, but I just wanted to say I really like your goal/target (the one in your sig). I get sick of seeing all the 'x properties by year x' sig goals, which mean absolutely nothing. Yours is nice and specific, goodluck reaching it, I hope you find the broker who can get you there :)

U know PJ, my mentors and business coach folk say that a goal needs to be specific, with a time and place, you are almost there

How many cents :), and where do you intend to achieve the goal

ta
rolf

Why would you want some greedy ******* who "loves money"?
Would'nt you prefer someone who has pride in their work ethic & achievements?
Takes pleasure in reaching and seeing/helping others achieve their goals as well etc?

As always PB - love your work. :)

Regards JO

Hi PJ,

I'm 6"1', blond hair, blue eyes easy going and I love dogs. My dog also loves the beach. I don't smoke or drink, my only vices are chocolate & ice-cream - are these really vices? :D

Unfortunately I'm also very married, so the best I can do is making sure mortgages work and casual flirting. My wife complains to me that I'm always in the office so there's a definite down side to a relationship with me anyhow.

Seriously though, if you're looking for a great broker up your way, Rolf is fantastic and I like Richard too. Big votes of confidence for them both, although I do know Rolf better in person.

Rolf's also a great guy but he's married too. I'm not sure about Richard. ;)

Hi PJ,

I'm 6"1', blond hair, blue eyes easy going and I love dogs. My dog also loves the beach. I don't smoke or drink, my only vices are chocolate & ice-cream - are these really vices? :D

Unfortunately I'm also very married, so the best I can do is making sure mortgages work and casual flirting. My wife complains to me that I'm always in the office so there's a definite down side to a relationship with me anyhow.

Seriously though, if you're looking for a great broker up your way, Rolf is fantastic and I like Richard too. Big votes of confidence for them both, although I do know Rolf better in person.

Rolf's also a great guy but he's married too. I'm not sure about Richard. ;)

You might be worth the plane trip up, Peter. LOL :)

Regards JO

Hi Pete

Yes well and trully married.

You obviously havent read my ATM post !!!!!.

I invested in an ATM about 15 years ago in the house.
I put the money and my good lady takes it out.

If it is ever empty i get held up just like the real thing.

Oh gosh guys! Your posts crack me up!!! I'll reply again soon with something more intelligible once I've stopped chuckling and pulled myself together. :D Love it!

Back