Warehouse or shed space available for rent in Perth

Hi

Hope this is ok to post here. Trying to see if anyone here has any suggestions on helping me find cheap storage space around Perth. need to hold about 100 - 150 pallets of goods (can be stacked 2 pallets high but will need 4m ceiling to do so).

Unfortunately commercial rates seem out of the question, just can't afford it.
At the moment am renting space in a shed on a farm property outside of Kalamunda, but it's far to drive to & from each day and also has limited space (otherwise it's good).

I've tried gumtree already which is how I found where I am renting now.

If anyone happens to have or know of anyone who has a rusty old shed with room for a shipping container to be dropped off & picked up, or a factory/warehouse at a good rate, please let me know ! Never know your luck in a place full of property investors.

thanks in advance

I might have somewhere but it doesn't have a shed - it could store goods in containers if you have them. Basically it's a fenced block of land in North Perth

Hi westminster, I really need a shed though, which is 1/2 the problem. Only because I need the goods out of the weather (both the sun & the rain), otherwise a central location like North Perth would be ideal though I'm not expecting to be able to have a 40 ft container dropped off and picked up every month there without complaints from neighbours/council...

Hi westminster, I really need a shed though, which is 1/2 the problem. Only because I need the goods out of the weather (both the sun & the rain), otherwise a central location like North Perth would be ideal though I'm not expecting to be able to have a 40 ft container dropped off and picked up every month there without complaints from neighbours/council...

How much do you have to pay? PM me if you don't want to say publicly.

Call around a few self storage facilities. They earn zero far vacant space. Your $100 is $100 more than zero. The well established ones less likely than a new site. The usually build as they fill and have huge vacant space.

Back