Warning

Dear Chris

My thoughts, prayers, and love will be with you and your family during this difficult time.

Take care of yourself

Sharnee

Dear Chris
It takes a very special person indeed, and you are, to have your concern for others and to help them at a time of your own personal grief.

It is a privilege (with sadness) for me to read your post and to have access to a forum of people such as yourself.

My sympathies to you and your family.

Tony
crest133

Dear Chris

I can only add, thank you for your heartfelt post.

My own father died suddenly at 61 only 2 years into retirement. Mum is now 75. Even on his last days he was putting the fun things off because he "had time now". No rush. But only God knows the time we have allocated.

I will heed your advice.

Condolences for your loss.

Peter 147

Dear Chris,

My deepest sympathy for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your son.

Last edited:
Dear Chrispy,

Condolences to you and your family.

Nothing can prepare you for such a brutal tragic event.

My thoughts are with you.

wombat

Chris,

Though I've never met you, along with the majority of us on this forum, my heart goes out to you during this difficult time. I guess we've gotten to know you a little by all your posts, and it's truly tragic when something like this happens. I hope that the pain lessens in the coming months. Remember the good times and all the support you have here from the somersoft community too. We are thinking of you.
Deepest condolences

Dear Chris,

Thanks for sharing your news and advice at this difficult time.

It sure brings home what is important and that every minute is important.

Regards, Will

Dear Chris,

I don't know you personally either but I have read your posts over time and
I am so sorry to hear of your terrible loss. I hope you have lots of love and support from your family and friends to help you get through this tough time.

Dose

crest133 said:
Dear Chris
It is a privilege (with sadness) for me to read your post and to have access to a forum of people such as yourself.

My sympathies to you and your family.

Tony
crest133

Ditto. The forum is all the richer, like an extended family.
Thanks and best wishes for your family from this point on.

Dear Chris,

I am shocked and saddened to read of your recent tragedy.

Thank you for the bravery and courage you have shown by posting your warning.

I will never again be so blase about over the counter medication.

Deepest sympathy
Lily

Chris,
As with everyone else here, I am very sorry for your loss. Thank-you for caring and thinking of others at this most difficult time.

Dear Chris,

So many others have said it so well. Thank you for sharing at such a difficult time. It has reminded us all just how transient we can be.

Love,

Dear Chris,

My deep sympathy to you and your family. Thank you for the words of caution that you found the strength to deliver to all of us.

Lotana

Dear Chris,

My thoughts are also with you at this terrible time.

Please accept my condolences and thank you for taking the time to remind us all what should be the real priorities in our lives.

Regards

Alan

Back