wascally webinar

I just read through the webinar transcript - thanks Steve.

Living in WA, I'm more curious about the information on lease options provided in the wrap-pack and/or thong-camp.

In particular, for $X,000, how much information is provided that can't be found in Andrew Gray's "Australian Lease Option Handbook" costing $35?

Andrew's handbook doesn't provide any sample contracts.

cheers, Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Tony,

Can't seem to track down that wascally webinar. Where did you find it?

Wrap U L8TR

Rae

Reply: 1.1

Hi Rae,

Seems Steve has deleted the post which contained the webinar as an attachment. Probably because it might be the intellectual property of Freestyler. Anyhow I believe Freestyler will eventually make it available on their site.

Mike
<p>
PS: For those who are statistically-minded, Rick managed 64 entries in 75 minutes. So his keyboard must have been smoking by the end. (And his brain, for that matter.:) Well done, Rick) He only had time for one or two lines per reply. About 85 people attended.

Reply: 1.1.1

Mike wrote:
>Seems Steve has deleted the
>post which contained the
>webinar as an attachment.
>Probably because it might be
>the intellectual property of
>Freestyler. Anyhow I believe
>Freestyler will eventually
>make it available on their
>site.

OK. That explains why the post vanished shortly after I saw it.

Anyway, my question still stands...

Is the wrap-pack value for money for those who want to do LOs? Or can a motivated person get just as much from Andrew Gray's handbook?

cheers, Tony

PS. So will all the "Go Ricky, Go Ricky" lines from Rixter be deleted in the sanitised transcript? :)

Reply: 1.1.2

Hi Guys

Yes, Deve's post was removed. I asked Deve to do this for me, not because of intellectual property issues, but cause the log was far to confusing to read properly.

I am 3/4 the way through removing the lines where people enter in and exit the chat room plus other text that appeared.

The log will be out later today, if I get my butt into gear.

Freestyler Events has no problem in having the Logs read by those that couldn't get into the Chat room the other night, it's simply the matter that we would like it to be readable and understandable by everyone who reads it.

Let me take this opportunity to apologies to everyone that failed to be able to log into the chat room on Tuesday night. We had that many people in the chat room that it was nearing it's limit. We were told by Webcentral that the chat rooms will take about 80 logins, we had 74 at the peak plus numerous others that came and went during the event. Total logins for the event is about 100.

If you would like another Rick Otton Webinar to occur, please put up your hand and Freestyler Events will try to organise another one.

Cheers,
Robert

Australian Speakers For Australian Conditions
http://www.Freestyler.net.au/events

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Hi Tony

Sorry to say but yes the "Go Ricky, Go Ricky" by Rixter has been removed.

On your question about the differences of Lease Options in the Wrap Pack and Andrew Grays Book. Who would you like to answer this question, Rick himself or me.

I ask this because I sell the Wrap Pack product and have a vested interest, who would you that is impartial answer the question for you?

Cheers,
Robert

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1

Hi Robert,

>On your question about the
>differences of Lease Options
>in the Wrap Pack and Andrew
>Grays Book. Who would you
>like to answer this question,
>Rick himself or me.

I was hoping to hear from someone who has purchased both, but since you've declared your vested interest I would welcome your comments too Robert.

cheers, Tony

Reply: 1.1.2.1

Yes another session with Rick would be nice
but we could do without all the hard sell from the K-Tel man Robert and his annoying ads.

Any one else agree ?

Regards

Kevin Dennis

Reply: 1.1.2.1.1

Tony,

I have have both Gray's book and Rick's pack and can tell you that, in MHO, Rick's stuff concentrates more specifically on wraps with only a small section dedicated to L/O's. It is explained sufficiently however. Andrew Gray's book is solely about L/O's and is more specific. Depending on what you actually intend to do, L/O's are pretty straightforward and a good property solicitor could explain it to you.
Cheers, Jacque :)

Reply: 1.1.2.1.1.1

Thanks Jacque.

That's what I needed to know.
I'm sure the wrap pack is invaluable for those wanting to do wraps in states where a Credit Provider's License isn't required, but not necessarily so in WA or SA where L/Os are the only (simple) option.

cheers, Tony

Reply: 1.1.2.1.1.2

Hi Tony

Now that Jaque has answered your question, yes this is basically correct. I did hold off answering your question, as I mentioned earlier, I do have a vested interest in the Wrap Pack.

Now saying this however, the manual that comes with the Boot Camp has a full section contained within it devoted directly to Lease Options. This contains sections on "short" lease options compared to 'long' lease options (this is what you use instead of wrapping in South Australia).

The strategies used to do a lease option, which ways you make your money with lease options, your exit strategies. It also contains transaction sheets of what a lease option will look like. Plus how to have lease option holders finance out to a bank etc.

It's a very good product to read through and put into action.

Cheers,
Robert

Wascally Webinar Logs are now Online

Reply: 2

Hi everyone

I'm posting this here because others are asking about where the logs from Deve have gone.

We've been inundated with requests to get the Webinar logs online. Well, I've finished them and they are now up for general reading over at the http://www.Freestyer.net.au/events website.

Simply click on the "Free Webinar" link that is the middle of the page and it will take you directly to the cleaned up and very easy to read logs of the event.

I'd like to thank Sim' and Deve for logging the Webinar for Freestyler Events and passing it to us, and again to Deve for allowing me to clean it up before posting back online again.

Cheers,
Robert

Back