Watch that Paypass - dody banks

so on our business account several paypass transactions were doubled up. so ring the bank, get the runaround... bus section, no its paypass so its retail, no there are several so it business, oh we cant help you... well I just came from retail, and business before that... well you'll have to contact the merchant - seriously its all over town I dont have time - well you can dispute the trxn - why should i its a computer glitch - we have never had anything like that, must be a dodgy card, it can only be that or the merchants eftpos - hold up, its different cards - ok we'll replace them both - why they were fine before and after this day, its a computer glitch - i'll talk to my supervisor, this is most unusual......wait....wait.....wait...... oh nab have advised us there was a computer glitch this day, a refund should :mad:be with you shortly.... arghhhhhh!

Was it NAB? There's something on their website about transactions doubling up on the 7th and 8th of Feb (I think it was those dates). Apparently they'll be reversed appropriately.

Back