Waterfront Duplex block might be for sale!

Yes I know it says 'might be' thats because through everything I have tried to hold on as this block was for our next project so I am just coming to terms with the idea of having to let it go.

The block is just under 700sqm and situated at Haywards Bay estate details are here: http://www.haywardsbay.com.au/

Example of duplex not waterfront currently for sale by another builder is at: http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bi...mt=&header=&cc=&c=78171664&s=nsw&tm=123189273

It is directly across from the wetlands and has lovely views including swans, pelicans and various water birds. It also has scarcity value as the developers only release limited numbers of duplex blocks on the estate, there have only been 5 others so far. If anyone wants to buy a regular block and turn it into duplex the developers want another $170,000 ON TOP of the price when you buy the block!

The estate has high standards so the houses built so far are all nice classy, quality homes.

Asking price is $290,000 unless things change in a hurry for us in which case it won't be available.

Hi Yorke

It is a corner block so access from 2 streets, the width fronting on to the water views is 22.7 metres and the depth 31 metres. There is a road and a walking track and then there is a drop down to the level where the wetlands are. A 2 minute walk away from the block will be the boardwalks and access to Lake Illawarra. If you go to the website and click on location, when the map comes up the block is on the western side opposite the large bit of blue that you can see.

Work has started in the commercial section with a service station currently under construction. Let me know if you would like any more info.

Hi Yorke

Just noticed that the google maps are only about 6 months behind for the estate so if you do a search on 128 Haywards Bay Drive Haywards Bay NSW you can get a decent look at the block. Head north of the red letter A and then turn right past Johnson Avenue and it is the green bit of land on the right opposite the water, this land is 3 blocks ours being the left hand corner. There is now a single storey on the middle block.

Hi Yorke

It is a corner block so access from 2 streets, the width fronting on to the water views is 22.7 metres and the depth 31 metres. There is a road and a walking track and then there is a drop down to the level where the wetlands are.

Thanks sparky, nice but not what I was looking for.

Back