Way to Go Dale

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C201E7.D777C8E0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"

I attended Dale's Tax Battles Seminar last night in Adelaide.. Finally, I
truly understand the sheer brilliance of using Discretionary Trusts to own
assets. Great stuff Dale!

Regards,

Duncan.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C201E7.D777C8E0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">

<TITLE>Way to Go Dale</TITLE>

I attended Dale's Tax Battles =Seminar last night in Adelaide.. Finally, I truly understand the sheer =brilliance of using Discretionary Trusts to own assets. Great stuff =Dale!

Regards,

Duncan.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C201E7.D777C8E0--

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

I don't know how others feel but I am getting cheesed off with large, ugly posts which are posted via e-mail. If you want this service maintained keep the posts neat and tidy, please.

Reply: 1.1

I don't know how others feel but I am getting cheesed off with Spineless, Anonymous posts which are posted via secretsy. If you want this service maintained keep the posts identifyable and objective, please.

Happy Investing,
Rixter :)

Reply: 1.1.1

Hey Rixter!

hear hear! I agree.

Simon

PS: Long email posts are a bore though!

Reply: 1.1.2

I don't know how others feel but I am getting cheesed off with buses that don't run on time, or don't even turn up at all ! If you want this service patronage maintained keep the buses on time and usable, please.

;-)

sim.gif

Last edited:
Reply: 1.1.2.1

I don't know how anyone else feels, but I get cheesed off at people who think neg gearing is the only way to invest, then there's the pos. gearing people, and while I think about it, those one-eyed wrappers really piss me off as well. Come to think of it, developers really get under my skin, then property marketeers make me see red. Then again, seminar presenters really don't do anything for me either. Ahhhh, sweet superannuation and working 'til you're 65, can't get enough!

Mark
'no hat, some cattle'

Back