Wealth Club

welath club melbourne

• yes

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
I have started a wealth club in Melbourne, which meets once a month, if you would like to be part of this group please reply, we discuss wealth creation, network, mentor and social basis.

thanks Jason :rolleyes:

Jason

There are groups already in Melbourne who do this sort of thing. I don't want to be down on you, but what does your group offer that the existing groups do not? What do you have to offer yourself?

My apologies, but because you have not contributed to the forum before, it's difficult to know what you are about, or how your group may help anybody in the forum.

It's about getting together to help and advise and network, it's about like minded people getting together on a social basis, and who knows you may find someone or something you did't know about, it's free, so why would anyone wanting to invest not want to be around people who can motivate or have the same interest in mind.
Im new but whats that matter when all im offering is people want to get together.

There is nothing to losed besides contacts and friends.

Regards Jason :D

Hi Jason,

We already have a meeting (pretty much along the same lines you have stated) set up for the Melbourne memebrs of this forum on Wednesday 28th September in Hawthorn.

Where are your meetings held? Depending on the location - i.e. is out in Cranbourne? - perhaps we can set your venue as one of the alternate venues (currently we alternate between Hawthorn and Footscray).

Cheers,

The Y-man

Oh, by the way, "Wealth Club" is already a registered name - it is the financial planning arm of Freeman Fox, so you will need to change your name (or Peter Spann will be after you!)

Cheers,

The Y-man

Wealth Investment Club

Sounds good would love to join with your club and wor together for all our benefit, how many are attending at you venues.
We will keep in contact to make it happen.

Cheers Jason :rolleyes:

jaymatt said:
I have started a wealth club in Melbourne, which meets once a month, if you would like to be part of this group please reply, we discuss wealth creation, network, mentor and social basis.

thanks Jason :rolleyes:

Hi Jason

Welcome to Somersoft Forum

As coordinator of the Sydney Investor Group (SIG) meeting I am always interested in what others groups are doing. Can you enlighten me (as from your post you have been operating a while) on some details of your club please:

When do you meet?
Where do you meet?
What your role or position?
Your meeting format: Do you have speakers or simply network and discuss?
Your clubs legal status or entity (if any)?
If there a fee to join or any costs to be involved?
Does anyone gain a financial benefit from the club?
How long have you been going?
How many regulars do you get per meeting?

At SIG I can advise:

When do we meet? Monthly to Bi Monthly
Where do we meet? A Function Room in a Pub in Glebe (Inner City)
What my role or position? SIG Coordinator
Our meeting format: Speakers who are experts in the field giving presentation and then Q &A. Networking is informal.
Your clubs legal status or entity (if any)? We simply are an informal gathering of likeminded persons
If there a fee to join or any costs to be involved? No unless you buy a beer from the pub whilst there. Speakers may have services to offer but we don’t endorse or require visitors to use them. Our members are pretty savvy and know a good offer when made.
Does anyone gain a financial benefit from the club? No it is all volunteer including the speakers. The pub gives us the space for free.
How long have you been going? 2 years
How many regulars do you get per meeting? 70 people plus this year average.

Regards, peter 147

Well I'm a huge supporter of SIG obviously but let's be real ;)

"How many regulars do you get per meeting? 70 people plus this year average."

2 top drawer speakers.......so yes, to be expected. Let's not overdo it here

Don't negate the 20-30 odd meetings - they are just as important :rolleyes:

ani said:
Well I'm a huge supporter of SIG obviously but let's be real ;)

"How many regulars do you get per meeting? 70 people plus this year average."

2 top drawer speakers.......so yes, to be expected. Let's not overdo it here

Don't negate the 20-30 odd meetings - they are just as important :rolleyes:

Ani, I dont know the numbers for last year, I was not in charge.

I know approx we got

80 for Peter Spann
70 for Steve N talk 1
70 for Steve N talk 2
70 for Kieran Trass
and so far 76 for tomorrow.

Happy for you to put last years up.

Peter 147 said:
Ani, I dont know the numbers for last year, I was not in charge.

I know approx we got

80 for Peter Spann
70 for Steve N talk 1
70 for Steve N talk 2
70 for Kieran Trass
and so far 76 for tomorrow.

Happy for you to put last years up.

Peter

I wasn't scoring points and I won't though for the record, Spann was last year.

Just suggesting that 20 in Mlb or Syd is no less valuable to those that make up that 20. I don't see any need for bragging between cities. Each has a slightly different format and all are equally important.

When do we meet? Monthly t
Where do we meet? Sandhurst Club "Golf Estate"
What my role or position? President
Our meeting format: Speakers who are experts in the field giving presentation and then Q &A. Networking is informal.
Your clubs legal status or entity (if any)? We simply are an informal gathering of likeminded persons
If there a fee to join or any costs to be involved? No Speakers may have services to offer but we don’t endorse or require visitors to use them.
Does anyone gain a financial benefit from the club? No it is all volunteer including the speakers.
How long have you been going? 3 months
How many regulars do you get per meeting? 10 people plus this year average.
At this we are looking at a few options in regards to joint Ventures and Pooling funds, but this has been over a 6 month period before the club.
Eg Cash Sales and No Reals Estate Agents.

Regards Jason

Hi Jason

Sounds like you and the MIG group would do well to see if joning forces with be mutually beneficial.

Please feel free to private message me if you have any questions re: speakers , ideas etc.. as I will do to you.

It is great to see persons like yourself making efforts to provide free education of IP invesment. If I ever in Melb. when you have something on I will try to catch up.

Peter 147

Back