Wealth Network Meeting for October (Adelaide)

Just wanted to say a big well done to Rob on his presentation to the meeting last night. Very well done and took some pointers from it to watch out for down the track. Was great to see you start breathing about half way through, it showed you had reached your goal of pushing your comfort levels and had got through it with flying colour.

Of interest were:
- using the strictest bank first so that the "easier" banks are left for when the going gets tough.
- the servicability models using the current rate on loans with other banks.

A lady at the end raised a point of real estate agents keeping the interest earned on their trust account funds. I think she needs to do a little more research on how trust accounts operate. All interest is paid to a government body and it is actually illegal for the operator of the trust account to ear interst from any of the funds. It actually costs them money to maintain (monthly fees and large deposit fees) these trust account.

Gools

Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it.
The lady at the end was also missing the entire point made my the guy asking the question. He was talking about actually giving the vendor early access to the money as opposed to holding it in trust, anyway.
She did preface her remarks by mentioning a couple of seminar spruikers she has learned from. That made me chuckle :)
Thanks again for your comments.

Like Pablo says - I've got a good head for radio :)

ROFLMAO!:Haven't heard that since that bloke said it to one of our former PMs.

Well done Rob. I picked up a few pointers myself. Yes public speaking is a challenge but once your confidence builds, you run with it. On my first or second attempt at public speaking I was told by an old hand, "Just pretend the audience is naked". Everytime I get up in front of an audience now I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Sometimes i'll have a heart attack and i'll even have a stroke on occasions. Although that generally ends with me getting a smack in the mouth.:D

Project 1080.

The project: 10 IPs in 80 mths.

On my first or second attempt at public speaking I was told by an old hand, "Just pretend the audience is naked".

I did that. That's why I was so nervous to begin with.
Then I imagined you with your clothes on and I was back on track.
Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for your support, too.

I did that. That's why I was so nervous to begin with.
Then I imagined you with your clothes on and I was back on track.
Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for your support, too.

I would have been R-E-A-L-L-Y woried if you imagined the other way round. :D

Project 1080.

The project: 10 IPs in 80 mths.

Back