Wealth & Property Investment Books

I KNOW there must already be a thread on this somewhere but I couldn't find it in a search.

I'd like some recommendations for books I can read to improve my knowledge of property investing or any good books on finance and wealth in general.

So far the very few financey type books I’ve read include Rich Dad Poor Dad, The Warren Buffett Way and The Snowball.

I also had to read this text book for the property investment unit I did at uni so I guess that counts too: http://www.amazon.com/Commercial-Es...=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1297846049&sr=1-5

I’d really like to read some books specifically on the Australian residential property market and maybe even some books that cover other topics like property law, property management, development, different strategies etc (do you think those types of books would be useful to me?).

Also I know Robert Kiyosaki has a bunch of other books. Does anyone recommend reading them?

I graduate at the end of this year so I’d really like to learn as much as possible about property investment before I start full time work and actually have some money to start investing!

Back