WealthCreator magazine

Hi,

I've just bought a copy of a magazine- first issue of "WealthCreator". (A bit late- it wasSep/Oct edition)

The concept seemed really good.

It started with stories of ordinary investorswho had done OK.

Fair enough.

But there was a common thread in these stories. People had gone into IPs by attending "National Investment Institute" seminars.

Which coinceidentally had a double page middle-of-magazine ad.

There was mention in the mag of mezzanine finance- was NII Henry Kaye's group- with the $13K seminars?

API magazine does similar with its advertisers. And it's a pity. I feel it spoils the integrity of the articles somewhat. I know magazines need to advertise.

But I felt that WC mag was doing it much more blatantly than API. I'm disinclined to buy more.

I have to be careful here. I am NOT saying the mag is bad.It has a lot of good articles. The intro issue was$4.95, which made it good value. And probably explains the close association between atticles and advertisers.

Nevertheless...

Hi Geoff,

I think you will find that it's a NII publication......although cleverly disguised.

Still worth reading though........as long as you know WHAT you are reading!!

Ruby :)

Yes, the magazine is a NII product.

The first edition was snail mailed to me about 6-8 weeks ago now. They probably sent the first edition to all of their mail out database to test the water.

I read through the mag and personally didn't think much of it, but is just me. Though, the magazine is very professional looking.

Cheers
Robert

Yes, I got it too and decided to take advantage of the various "free" offers in it, for various property info packs through to info on how to start up in development. Surprise, surprise! I received absolutely nothing! Waste of money and a thin disguise for HK's institute, if you ask me :)

I received a copy some time ago with a cover letter telling me that I would be sent the first few issues as a gift. When I had a look at it, it was fairly obvious that it had some major link to NII. I did ring about the development checklist and received it a couple of weeks later with a schedule of services offered and an application for a one day property development process workshop in Melbourne by Peter Comben for $880.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Jacque
Yes, I got it too and decided to take advantage of the various "free" offers in it, for various property info packs through to info on how to start up in development. Surprise, surprise! I received absolutely nothing! Waste of money and a thin disguise for HK's institute, if you ask me :)

Not so thin, by the looks of it...

Hi all,

I paid $4.95 for it so now I feel ripped off it wasnt free!

I think asy is right about the "not so thinly disguised" bit - the Editorial Office is the exact same address as the national headquarters of the National Investment Institute. and the editor is a former Senior Consultant of Henry Kayes from way back in the Investmentsource days.

Clever advertising indeed (at least the Gerry Harvey story was good reading)

Jamie.

Be careful of the sharp edges Steve...

Back