web site sale

Sounds legit . He answers everything but eh it's not free money though is it ? He would have put a lot or time and money into that business and site if it is legit.

Interesting though because really , we could sell a net business these days just like we use to sell a factory or shop we'd built up . It's a funny old world now really , how much has it changed hey.

Cheers

The Future....

Are you aware of any other sites similar to Flippa. I'm very curious to see what the market is like for this type of business.

What do you mean by "if it is legit?" The ignorance continues?

Yes, he would have put time and a small amount of money into that site. But the margins are many, many multiples of an offline business.

Sounds legit . He answers everything but eh it's not free money though is it ? He would have put a lot or time and money into that business and site if it is legit.

Interesting though because really , we could sell a net business these days just like we use to sell a factory or shop we'd built up . It's a funny old world now really , how much has it changed hey.

Cheers

Yes total ignorance. As I have said before I have had a few clients involved in the online industry. It takes a long time to build up a loyal client base, SEO strategies to generate traffic to the site and generally having good, quick content to ensure people return. One particular site was approached by a large group to start due diligence on the site. The indicative offer was around $100M USD. Not bad for something that was started up at home. This was a site associated with online gambling.

Another client I had sold their online business for USD $35M about a year ago. Again a lot of hard work and effort but there is serious dollars in the online world. The second business was not involved in online gambling it was related to search engine marketing.

A while back a new poster placed a website on here for sale and it (and the owner) was derided as a scam. I recently received an email that the auction had ended and the website sold for $71,568! Not bad for a scam. Talk about ignorance.

i ignore things i do not understand, or care to understand.

this ticks both boxes, therefore i am ignorant.

great summary. you should write for the age.

The ignorance continues , nice . Admittedly I only glanced at the site , why bother, and I don't know much about Internet businesses but my brother does have a website business and guess what he sells , motor bike parts .

He's pored a lot of time and money into that so far , 3 yrs . He's also had to go running back to the bank for bigger over drafts 3 times now . No idea what his margins are or of any specifics though but I do know he's put a lot into it .

Back