Website for rental yields in Victoria

Can someone please direct me towards a site that shows the rental yields by suburb in Victoria? Thanks in advance.

Mark
'no hat, some cattle'

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Mark,

have a look at www.businessmall.com.au
They advertise in API $59.95 ,but it talks only about prices, but for 10 years. They might have the yields as well.

Tibor

Reply: 2

What I normally do is to go to realestate.com.au to do a search on rental prices of the interested suburb and work out my own average based on similar condition properties. Of course it's far from accurate but at least I have some idea of how much rent to expect in these suburbs.

Monto

Reply: 2.1

Thanks guys. Tibor, I know the book you're talking about, not what I'm looking for. This is in reference to Steve Navra's structure. I need something that is pretty accurate, as it is needed to work out the viability of purchasing a property. I know Residex do it, but not much good, cause I need Melb. Well, hopefully someone will be able to help me out.

Mark
'no hat, some cattle'

Reply: 3

Hi,
I'm looking for the same information, for the same reason. I will certainly post it here if I find any relevant info. Steve's rental reality formula makes a lot of sense.
By the way his weekend seminar in Melbourne was excellent, very informative and good value. Recommendable!
Iris

Back