Welcome everyone! Lets PARTY!!!

Wow. Cool stuff.

I feel like a kid in a lollie shop.

Which isle do I go down now. Are my pockets big enough for this stuff.

Good on you everyone for making it a great site to visit.

Been here a couple of hours now and the kids feel like orphans. I'll be back again.

Thanks again. Keep up the good work.

Where is the spell checker again?

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap!!!!!

Forum seeks all long time lurkers to contribute...

Seems we are a match made in forum-heaven!

YAY FOR US!!!

asy :D

Been away on leave for a week and heard via e-mail (G'day Mike) we had a new forum so I just drove home 7 1/2 hours from Broome to Karratha to check it out.

Sensational stuff!

Well done Sim, Ian & All.

:cool:

Brilliant stuff. Powerful even. And possibly life changing.
I've learnt so much in the last 3 days since finding this forum - even made a few mild posts. There are some excellent contributors here, and just so we don't wear them out - I intend to learn as much as I can and pass around the knowledge as an active member to keep this forum alive and kicking.....

Andrew C.

Back