Welcome To The YouTube Community For Property Investors

Maybe I need to dye my hair a dark colour because I'm starting to think my inability to comprehend a word you're saying as my being (heaven forbid) a typical blonde!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Actually, based on your little avatar picture, I thought you may have had red hair? :)

Andrew.

Actually, based on your little avatar picture, I thought you may have had red hair? :)

Andrew.
And that I'm married to a rabbit as well??? :p True, my baby is cute, but he definitely doesn't have long ears and a twitchy nose (well not last time I looked)!!! ;)

Mmm some clarity!

I have read through this thread and composed myself and I am seeing some aspects in a different light and thank you for explaining it, I think I have valid points that I have raised I think each individual has valid points they have raised.

I can do my best to answer any specific questions. I don't know what it is you 'don't quiet get' or need more clarity to understand? I need to know this before I can answer any questions? But fire away now on a fresh page and I will answer any questions!!

I would suggest that any YouTube related questions are well explained at the YouTube help files. Everyone using YouTube is in the same water as me it's each individual that uses it though I understand it's all a new concept that people may be getting confused with as they get used to it!

I just want to sit in the cinema and roll the 'Jaffas' and watch like anybody else. Jaffasoft is a concept, it's not my name, it relates to the eventual use that I thought the Internet would evolve into, with interactive film, when I first thought of the name in 2000. 'Jaffa' being hard on the exterior (symbolic) of computer hardware and the soft being the software and Jaffas soft in the center. Plus has the name associated with film and the movie theatre, not sure if that 'twist' of concept will work but that was the idea behind it! This YouTube is only a small facet of film and what the Internet will evolve to.

I have actually made a video streaming player thing for my web site with a collection of my own short clips, but you can't go against built in momentum so I will embed the YouTube video clips to play through my web site at Jaffasoft.com.

The things I really look forward to and so to could everyone else is that it could have hundreds of DIY videos on how to renovate from Bunnings and the mind only just begins to imagine what video content it could contain in it as a resource. This was part of the reason why I got so emotional about it but because I couldn't believe you(s) we're riding it off as no good. Though I think I misunderstood some intentions of the post. I'm learning a lot about this post and people.

I remember when the internet was just beginning with radio stations at Yahoo, I made my own customized station and had hundreds of albums selected to play and 5000+ songs, that was my station I listened to it nobody else did, I didn't let anyone rate things etc it was my own personal radio station. With this YouTube it's the same thing...practically in concept.... just it's taken a while for film to work it's way into the internet because of the huge file sizes. The Internet all over the world is improving with speeds and that's why film is starting to appear more. I would go about doing this on my own, I know that, this intellectual thing is nothing, I go my own way on the Internet mate. A forum is a forum it's just like any other person that made a forum before, who makes it is nothing, it's the community and who uses it and for most part people just go and use them, it would have happened no matter who done it. I just didn't structure the sentence right and my English.

I would prefer to share this YouTube as I think it is going to be a great resource for everyone, I am a Developer! (a developer of the internet!) and it's the same as a Developer of a Real estate sub-division. Once the developer buys the land and does the sub-division people come in and take full control of the land..build a house, go about living,...I want you!....each individual to take full control of this YouTube, the settings, how to upload videos, as a member the same as I'm able to do. The developer is forgotten. If you asked anyone living in an Estate, who owned the large paddock they would more then probably not have a clue, the developer is insignificant they don't want to know nothen about a developer.

You Tube in it's simplest form is just a collection of videos and music just enjoy it and try to grasp it's concept people their is not a great deal of videos yet but it will evolve just go over to YouTube to get used of how it works and I think a lot of your questions will be answered.

Last edited:
And that I'm married to a rabbit as well??? :p
I proposed to a Bloke the other day :p errrk errrrrk, and I can tell you it is the only time I will ever propose to a Bloke.

I was the voice for a women that gave a letter to a man that could not read. I read the letter where it asked him to marry her.

Welcome to the 'For Property Investors' YouTube Community.

Where birds of a feather flock together!​

This is a clip that I felt captures the feel of the movement that YouTube is doing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM_R27QfqKs

Please remove this clip from your Youtube channel. You do not have permission to use it. If you would like to use it, put it in your vlog as a feature that will direct them to the user who created the clip. The song used is copywritten and you are breaking US law.

if you have a song on YouTube to play why don't you let people have it & play it.

I just wanted to use it to welcome people to our new group. I don't understand as an artist why you would not want to promote it. But it is now deleted and since your not wanting to share I don't see why you want to be a member, this is primarily Australia so I have removed your membership.

I can see what members have been warning me about now, this YouTube is a Copyright mine field, why bother!

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM_R27QfqKs

Please remove this clip from your Youtube channel. You do not have permission to use it. If you would like to use it, put it in your vlog as a feature that will direct them to the user who created the clip. The song used is copywritten and you are breaking US law.

Could you please remove the above link from your post, it is a copyright of your own video. You are breaking US law.

Seriously, how does adding a video already on YouTube, to a list, also on YouTube, contravene US copyright law? I just don't see it... :confused:

Could you please remove the above link from your post, it is a copyright of your own video. You are breaking US law.

Seriously, how does adding a video already on YouTube, to a list, also on YouTube, contravene US copyright law? I just don't see it... :confused:
I uploaded a copy of the clip to a folder for the group!

One because it was a new song that the artist was promoting and two because it was fitting to play for an opening to the group and three it was preserved for the Groups first. I don't know why if it is already playing on YouTube that it is any different and why it can't be played anywhere?:confused:

That's the logic I made of it but hell it's like floating on thin ice :confused:

I don't know why if it is already playing on YouTube that it is any different and why it can't be played anywhere?

Well, I don't see how putting it into a YouTube group is any different from viewing it on YouTube straight. Considering the service is provided by YouTube, specifically for this service...

Well, I don't see how putting it into a YouTube group is any different from viewing it on YouTube straight. Considering the service is provided by YouTube, specifically for this service...
It must have crossed the Copyright line when I uploaded it to the folder.

It's the second time it has happened, another member (in our Group) had a Copyright issue and we lost a heap of Videos, but he is now working at providing something else!

Geez, and here was me thinking you'd done a crash course on your typing skill's Jaffa.:D

No disrespect meant whatsoever I might add.

BB

No chance of that happening...can't change my old way of bad spelling and grammar. My school teachers would be the best testimony of that.

I actually think one day I will get some private tutoring if I get settled down someday....somewhere.

Back