West Sydney Meet Up Thursday 22nd July

I will be booking a table at Bambusa Buffet, which is located at St Mary's Leagues Club, Cnr Forrester & Boronia Rds, St Marys at 6.30pm for the next meetup.

This a purely social get together, and everyone is welcome whether an old timer or a newbie. The last meeting was a lot of fun and I hope to see some more faces this time around.

The booking will be in the name of Somersoft.

Hope to see you all there.

If I'm off work I would be keen to come and meet fellow members.

Newbie/youngin here, but would love to here some stories and get some advice from some more experienced investors of the west. As I will be purchasing my second place soon in the west.

Fingers crossed I don't have work that day.

Cheers
Daniel

Definitely interested in this Skater.

Will have to get back to you at a later date to confirm my attendance. All going to plan, I'm hoping to also bring a friend along but this is subject to his work commitments. Is this okay? When is the latest I can get in contact with you?

Also, do you mind sending me a PM with your details.

Steven both you and your friend are more than welcome to come along. It's great to see some new faces. There really isn't a too late time to get in touch. A lot of posters will just post on this thread. Attendance is usually dependant on people's availability on the day.

Steven both you and your friend are more than welcome to come along. It's great to see some new faces. There really isn't a too late time to get in touch. A lot of posters will just post on this thread. Attendance is usually dependant on people's availability on the day.

Okay no problems. That being the case, I will definitely post whether we will be coming at least two-three days prior to the night. How many are usually in attendance?

I will be there for this.

I have missed the last couple of meet ups but it will be nice to meet some of the people who post on here. I have not been to a meet up with Somersoft in a few years.

Thanks Skater for organising.

OMG!! You mean you're not in Moree, Kempsey, Albury or any other place for once? :eek:

It will be good to finally meet you. :cool:

I will be in moree at 9am in the morning. LOL.

If you need seating or that I will bring 2 mates with me. so 3 in total, maybe the girlfriend, but she thinks im boring so probably leave her at home :)

I will be there for this.

I have missed the last couple of meet ups but it will be nice to meet some of the people who post on here. I have not been to a meet up with Somersoft in a few years.

Thanks Skater for organising.

It will be nice to meet some new faces.

I will be in moree at 9am in the morning. LOL.

If you need seating or that I will bring 2 mates with me. so 3 in total, maybe the girlfriend, but she thinks im boring so probably leave her at home :)

Urg....Moree at 9.00am, then St Mary's for dinner. How long does the drive usually take you Nathan?

No worries about seating. There's a lot of space and Thursday is usually the quiet night, so I've been lead to believe.

Sorry I meant I will be there tomorrow morning, not next week. However my plans have been differed till the weekend now due to incompentence with people whom I have deligated tasks to. So all good for Thursday next week.

Sorry I meant I will be there tomorrow morning, not next week. However my plans have been differed till the weekend now due to incompentence with people whom I have deligated tasks to. So all good for Thursday next week.

good help, so hard to find!

Back