Western suburbs to boom

Hi Awesome

Yes and this is how I can vouch for them - first hand experience!

I haven't been to the Bankstown development but I know people were on waiting lists to purchase the houses once they were ready to go. This link has a map which shows the area http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bi...fmt=&header=&cc=&c=99302769&s=nsw&tm=12310267

The Shellharbour ones are similar designs and about $100,000 cheaper and rent for $440 per week. Close to the beaches, Stockland, future Marina over at Shell Cove etc. I like the fact that they are sold brand new completely finished and certainly on this estate you wouldn't buy land and build similar 2 storey for less so not overpriced. According to API the estate (Flinders) still increased 9% last year when things were in the doldrums and has averaged 11% p.a over the last 10 years. FHB and investors have snapped up the first release since the grant was announced and one was actually recommended by a buyers agent for one of the purchasers. Next lot due for completion around end of April.

I can't honestly see anything bad about them, great cul-de-sac location opposite parkland across from walking track and very family orientated estate. I can send you a brochure pack if you want more info just pm me your details.

I don't know Royal Park as it is interstate but they always research the locations very well. Also I have learned from people coming through the houses that there is a lot of respect for the company and people who have purchased their homes before are keen to stick with them for their next purchase so resale in the future would be no problem.

Hope that helps!

Back