Western Sydney Meet Up Thursday 13th May

As promised I have booked a table at Bambusa Buffet, which is located at St Mary's Leagues Club, Cnr Forrester & Boronia Rds, St Marys at 6.30pm.

This a purely social get together, and everyone is welcome whether an old timer or a newbie. The last meeting was a lot of fun and I hope to see some more faces this time around.

The booking will be in the name of Somersoft.

Sounds like fun.

Matthew and I had a great time at the last one. Lots of information shared and one of the ladies gave us the name of a well-priced kitchen company that we have just ordered a kitchen from.

Attending the dinner saved us lots of money in our kitchen costs - woohoo. Well worth it...

See you and BargainHunter there !!

Sounds like fun.

Matthew and I had a great time at the last one. Lots of information shared and one of the ladies gave us the name of a well-priced kitchen company that we have just ordered a kitchen from.

Attending the dinner saved us lots of money in our kitchen costs - woohoo. Well worth it...

See you and BargainHunter there !!

Does that mean you owe me a drink?:D:D

I'll try and make it. It's a bit of a nightmare week for me so I won't commit yet. Then again I may just need a drink or two to get through Friday.

Sorry I can't make it. Kids have been coughing on me all week and now I have a cold. Having a hot shower and going to bed to try to shake it.

Have a great time.

Sorry I can't make it. Kids have been coughing on me all week and now I have a cold. Having a hot shower and going to bed to try to shake it.

Have a great time.

Shame! We will miss you. I'm just heading out now. Might see you next time, or at the next open.:D

Well, it was a small turn out, but good none the less. Andres was the only new face and it was lovely to meet him. I will look forward to seeing you more often. Always good to see Jindaro and to hear about the latest events.

It was a shame that Travelbug and Andrew couldn't make it, maybe next time.

Well, it was a small turn out, but good none the less. Andres was the only new face and it was lovely to meet him. I will look forward to seeing you more often. Always good to see Jindaro and to hear about the latest events.

It was a shame that Travelbug and Andrew couldn't make it, maybe next time.

Had a great time and look forward to meet again ;-)

rats!

Sigh...just getting back into thinking and doing about investing. Sorry I just missed this. I'd be interested in the next one!

Back