Western Sydney Meeting - Wednesday 25/03/15

Hear ye, hear ye! Come gather around a beautiful brew or bodacious burger and tell truthful tales of terrible tenants, terrific trusts, terrifying taxes, marvelous mortgages, painful PMs, heating hotspots, dreaded duds, stupid stamp duty and of course, renovating for fun and profit.

When: 6:30pm, Wednesday the 25th of March
Where: Wenty Leagues. Exact bar within Wenty Leagues is TBC. I've never visited the establishment before (bit too upper class for me) so am not certain where is best. It'll probably be in the Bistro.

Plenty of parking, heaps of one armed bandits in case you want to have a slap (all westies know the only real way to make money is to double or nothing on Red), not too far from Wentworthville Station and at this time of year it should still be light on your walk down. I am also able to give people a lift to the station at the end of the event (probably around 8-8:30pm)

If it's your first time, come on down and introduce yourself. There will be people of varying ages and experience levels and no one should feel they won't fit in.

If you're one of those with post counts in the thousands, you know the drill!

If you're worried about which group at the pub is the Meetup, just loiter by the tables and if you hear people discussing whether or not they can justify their Chicken Parmigiana as an business expense, you've found us.

The meeting will be chaired by Datto, he'll be the one wearing his best Double Breasted Bogan Suit (Flanno, Blue Singlet, Footy Shorts) and Dress Thongs.

See you there!

Interested to attend, however Wed is a bad day for me and dependent on workload and the boss's temperament as well on the day.

Woo Hoo, Wenty Leagues! I haven't been upmarket for a while.

As long as the doorman doesn't remember me from the last time I played up at the joint I'm in rin tin tin!

He could have suggested the HQ Sandman as that's just sitting in the yard waiting to turn into gold.

lol.....no no no, they are rust buckets lol. All that time at a beach car park has taken its toll on these rare icons.

Try the VT commodore instead, the 1997 "wheels car of the year", over half mil built, heaps of spares around.

Please don't scratch if you see it in the Leagues car park :)

nice, you dont see many sandmans, guesssing for that reason :)

Hey Television, has the date been changed or is this still a go ahead for wednesday?

Back