Western Sydney Meeting - Wednesday 25/03/15

Pity....can't make it...you have picked the date I fly out at 9pm...

Could we not do the first week of May?

I WAS thinking a week earlier, but I'm hoping that Hubby will be out of work by later in the month.

It's a little tricky.....Wednesdays are good for daughter who has Tech on Thursday. Every other day she's in bed by 8.00pm as she leaves for work at 5.00am.

Hubby goes to Canberra on Wednesdays for work......but if he's not working he doesn't have to do that, so he's got no problems except for the fact that we haven't got a date yet for when he leaves.

When are you back?

Loved going for the first time and meeting a fair few people! Learning from Skater, Sash and Michael X was awesome..

Back on the 7th of June....going to nip over to Turkey to take out a few of the barbarians carrying Black Flags over the border....as my contribution...to society.;)

Just kidding....:D

I WAS thinking a week earlier, but I'm hoping that Hubby will be out of work by later in the month.

It's a little tricky.....Wednesdays are good for daughter who has Tech on Thursday. Every other day she's in bed by 8.00pm as she leaves for work at 5.00am.

Hubby goes to Canberra on Wednesdays for work......but if he's not working he doesn't have to do that, so he's got no problems except for the fact that we haven't got a date yet for when he leaves.

When are you back?

Back on the 7th of June....going to nip over to Turkey to take out a few of the barbarians carrying Black Flags over the border....as my contribution...to society.;)

Just kidding....:D

Haha do it mate. Someone needs to take care of the grubs

Back