Western Sydney Meeting - Wednesday 25/03/15

Nice spot....I've been there quite a few times.

Great food..

when you sign in, make sure you join up as a member - its free - and it gets you a nice discount off your food & drinks.

Should make the trip up Rixter ;) Check on your IPs in the area...

I'll be there!

wasnt this changed to a friday?

there are 2 now :)

Wednesday, 25th March at Wenty Leagues, not sure about time and another one in the city in April I think

This coming Wednesday, 25th March, Wenty Leagues, 6.30pm, in the Bistro.

The OP was going to have something in the city, on a Friday, in April, but he hasn't been here to clarify, but Wednesday's meet-up is confirmed.

Excited! Am bringing a friend as well. Anyone who needs a lift around the Parramatta region either to or from, I'm happy to provide, send me a PM.

first timer

first timer to ss meeting. will likely be there early to skip traffic.

anyone planning to be there earlier?

Wow...it looks like something like 25 people.....we might as well take over the whole Bistro!

Just kidding.....is someone going to have a sign of something....I don't want to be embarrassed sitting at the wrong table. :D

Looks like a big group tomorrow!! I am feeling nervous now :rolleyes:

what time is this going to?
I probably won't get out of work until 7pm or so. Then having to train it and walk to the venue... probably won't get there until a little past 8pm.

Wow...it looks like something like 25 people.....we might as well take over the whole Bistro!

Just kidding.....is someone going to have a sign of something....I don't want to be embarrassed sitting at the wrong table. :D

We need Somersoft shirts!!

what time is this going to?
I probably won't get out of work until 7pm or so. Then having to train it and walk to the venue... probably won't get there until a little past 8pm.

None of the meet-ups that I've been to, or organised, have had a 'finish' time, as such. People usually leave when they are ready, which often means that some leave early, while others stay a little later.

Back