Western Sydney Meeting - Wednesday 25/03/15

Just kidding.....is someone going to have a sign of something....I don't want to be embarrassed sitting at the wrong table. :D

I don't think we'll need a sign. There can't be too many large groups there, I would imagine. Even if you are early, you should see me hopefully with a few tables pushed together.

I'm planning on getting there early, so even if you are early as well, just look out for the crazy lady pushing tables together.:eek:

I don't think we'll need a sign. There can't be too many large groups there, I would imagine. Even if you are early, you should see me hopefully with a few tables pushed together.

I'm planning on getting there early, so even if you are early as well, just look out for the crazy lady pushing tables together.:eek:

Can I still join ?, hopefully the traffic & job allow me :)

I've never been to a meeting before but will be coming tonight. Is that ok?
Can someone also check the forums tonight at 6:30-7 in case I can't find you guys and write on here to ask where u are :)

Don't worry! There's no way you can miss us. We'll be in the bistro. I highly doubt there will be another large group like us there.

that was one Bistro packed with awesome SS people. didn't get to say hi to everyone as they just keep coming nonstop! haha! count me in on the next one too please. thanks everyone! thanks skater for organizing.

Thanks Skater and nice to meet you.
Thanks Sash for all you info on the night only to happy to answer everyone's Questions.
Michael great to meet you also the Logan King lol.
Travelbug, Davem great to have met you.
And everyone else see you all next time☺

Max

It was an amazing night! That's the biggest meet-up I've ever been to. I would have loved to talk to everyone, but sheesh, it's hard when there's so many. At one stage I stood up & did a head count & there were 40 of us. :D

Thankyou everyone for turning up. We'll definitely have another.

What a good night. Great to finally put a face to a lot of names. As a first time investor, thankyou to everyone who shared some info with me. Thanks skater for a great night.

Sad to have missed it but happy to hear that so many people went and enjoyed it! I may just have to suck it up and make sure work doesn't stay so busy next time. Cheers to Skater for taking over when it got shaky.

Amazing turn out, well worth the drive from the CBD! Thanks for organising Skater, unfortunately wasn't able to say hi to you but did meet your daughter! Great chatting with the forumers :)

Back