Western Sydney Meeting - Wednesday 25/03/15

G'day All,

Have been a bit absent from the forums lately but am still keen for the meetup to proceed.

I'd like to move this to a Friday as I now live in the city and Wenty Leagues on a Wednesday night is a bit of a trek.

I'd like to re-allocate the date to Friday, April 10th. I think this should mean more people can make it after work, can potentially organise something for kids to do and is a bit more flexible as far as getting home later etc.

So... that's my plan. The new date is Friday April 10th.

Devil's Advocate here........Just because you can't make it, doesn't mean that it needs to change venue or date.

The city is out of reach for many members, hence why I've previously organised catch-ups out West.

Why not let it stand, and you can have a City meeting as well, if you want.

I work out in Parramatta and can never make a Wednesday night. It would have to be a Tuesday, Thursday or Friday for me. Whatever is selected, along the main western train line works, or the Northern line to Epping and I mightnt choose to attend if the meetup is in the city.

I too would love a Friday! Understand if this one stays on a Wednesday, but maybe next time a Friday could be a good idea?

Back