Western Sydney Meeting - Wednesday 25/03/15

So - are attendee numbers at SS meetings a leading or lagging indicator of market trends ?

Great evening - thanks to Skater for getting it together.

Thanks everyone for coming along, I had great time. Unfortunately I couldn't stay the whole night so couldn't meet all of you.

So - are attendee numbers at SS meetings a leading or lagging indicator of market trends ?

Great evening - thanks to Skater for getting it together.

I'm not sure. I've been to some big ones, but can't recall where the market was at the time. I just thought it was because the venue was at a closer point to Parramatta, without the parking nightmare. Easy to get to for both those coming from the west as well as those from other areas.

It was great meeting you all.

Enjoying the night

Attachments

• Wenty meet up 2015.jpg
    Wenty meet up 2015.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 163
Great night. Lucky Skater grabbed a load of tables.

Lovely meeting lots of new people (and some of the old favourites).

Stayed up past my bedtime so had to have a nanna nap this afternoon. :D

Great night! So happy I came along! Was great to meet lots of smart and helpfull people! Didnt have chance to talk to everyone but I'm definitely in for the next one!
I liked the location as well!!
Thank you all for coming!!

Damn, I wanted to come, but couldn't get out of work. Hopefully next time (provided its not a on a Wednesday). :)

Looks like it was a good turn out

A couple of weeks ago I was about to press enter saying I was coming , but Vicki reminded me we had been given tickets to les mis as a Christie present by our daughter . We had a great night last night and sounds like you had a great night as well .

40 ... Must be a sign that property investing is going well in. Sydney . Haven't seen those numbers since the days of the SIG which was when the last cycle was going well :)

cliff

40 ... Must be a sign that property investing is going well in. Sydney . Haven't seen those numbers since the days of the SIG which was when the last cycle was going well :)

cliff

Yes, but the SIG was different to the meet-ups we have now. You not only got the networking aspect of it, but the fantastic speakers as well.

Back