Western Sydney Meetup Thurs 4th March

Seeing as everyone is having a meeting, I thought it would be nice for something in West Sydney. Chatswood is just too much of a hike. It appears that there are a lot of investors with properties in the area, so it would be nice to put names to faces.

I have booked a table at Bambusa Buffet, which is located at St Mary's Leagues Club, Cnr Forrester & Boronia Rds, St Marys at 6.30pm. I haven't been there before, but have been told that the food is nice and the price is reasonable. Thursday is their quietest night.

This a purely social get together, and everyone is welcome whether an old timer or a newbie.

The booking will be in the name of Somersoft.

Sounds great Skater. I will be there. Met you and Bargain Hunter at Glebe a couple of years back just before xmas.

Great to meet you too Nathan if you can make it.

Haven't been active on here for a long time now but have bought 1 IP in the meantime.

There are a few coming along. Another forumite and her partner, who rarely post these days will also be there, so it should be a good night, even if it is small. It's always good to put faces to names.

Will look forward to meeting you in the future. BTW, that is a big move from Brissy. When will you be moving?

Same to you.. Moved down from brisneyland a few months ago (haven't updated my profile yet). But yeah, painful it was. Now I'm in sydney south, so it won't be that bad!

Same to you.. Moved down from brisneyland a few months ago (haven't updated my profile yet). But yeah, painful it was. Now I'm in sydney south, so it won't be that bad!

Can't say I envy a big move like that. We just moved Lil to Victoria which was bad enough, and she didn't have all that much stuff, so I can only imagine the pain.

Hi, book me in. Hubby's not interested.

Looking forward to putting faces to names.

I'll need a drink by then. I've got a day training seminar that day (and I have a list of issues to discuss).:D

I have been planning to post all morning, but kept getting distracted. The venue was very quiet, the meal inexpensive, with a wide variety of things to suit most tastes and interesting conversation. There was only one new face, as the others in attendance I had met previously, but I thoughougly enjoyed myself, and I think the others did too.

If there is interest, we could do this again in the near future.

Yep it was a great night (even though none of us won with our free Keno ticket) :D.

Big gamblers all of us, couldn't decide how many numbers to play. Being a number fan I found the odds very interesting.

Great to meet everyone. Another after the Easter holidays would be great.

Back