Western Sydney Meetup - Wednesday 20/5/15

Hehe, I'm not a night person at all, but I was still there are well gone midnight. I woke up the next morning at around 6.00am as usual.

Me too. I get up 4am weekdays that's the only reason I didn't come along. I came to the last one, you may not remember me:)

Me too. I get up 4am weekdays that's the only reason I didn't come along. I came to the last one, you may not remember me:)

I do remember speaking to you, but names & faces allude me.:eek:

Yes, daughter has to get up at stupid O'clock for work too. She has Tafe on Thursdays, so gets to sleep in a fraction, so Wednesday is the only day she can make it.

You can always come along, have a meal & a chat & leave early, you know.:)

Skater,

thanks for organizing meet up.. it was good to chat with few ppl about property development and views on new policy changes from lenders.

wish i could have stayed for longer!

I was stuck at work.......data stuff. Hopefully next time if the boss lets me go.

Should have come anyway. I was stuck back at work until 8:20...
Got to Wentys at 9:30, some people left, but there were still a fair few (25+ or so), we finished up just after midnight.

Should have come anyway. I was stuck back at work until 8:20...
Got to Wentys at 9:30, some people left, but there were still a fair few (25+ or so), we finished up just after midnight.

Thats great! I didnt know people may stick around. Thats good to know

Back