Western Sydney Meetup - Wednesday 20/5/15

Looking forward to meetup.

I desperately need some mentoring. I have a sketchy idea of what I want to do but need some expert guidance in treading these waters.

I will be there at the meetup but if someone is willing to be my mentor, I can meet you before as well.

Alternatively does anybody here or any other forum offer professional guidance / mentoring..?? Something like a business coach.

Looking forward to meetup.

I desperately need some mentoring. I have a sketchy idea of what I want to do but need some expert guidance in treading these waters.

I will be there at the meetup but if someone is willing to be my mentor, I can meet you before as well.

Alternatively does anybody here or any other forum offer professional guidance / mentoring..?? Something like a business coach.

Why limit yourself to only one mentor? Coming here, asking questions, contribuiting, essentially you have several of them. You will learn who is successful, who has a strategy that resounds well with you, where people are looking, lots of useful stuff.

Why limit yourself to only one mentor? Coming here, asking questions, contributing, essentially you have several of them. You will learn who is successful, who has a strategy that resounds well with you, where people are looking, lots of useful stuff.

Yep! Come along, chat with as many people as possible. There are many successful investors going to the meetup and they have used different strategies. One persons strategy might not suit your situation. You may meet someone who's strategy is along your lines of thinking. Chat further with them.

Have you though at all about where you will start? Read some books/magazines etc and know a few different strategies and that will lead you to something that resonates with you.

Plenty of great advice just by reading these pages. Ask questions along the way.
See you there.

Since I'm not a long term sydney kid, what might be the best way to get from st ives to Wenty leagues by car? Looking forward to meeting you all

Since I'm not a long term sydney kid, what might be the best way to get from st ives to Wenty leagues by car? Looking forward to meeting you all

M2 from Macquarie Park is probably the best option. Allow for bad/slow traffic though. After 5pm it slows to a crawl between Lane Cove Road and Windsor Road. This stretch usually takes me 20 - 25 mins at that time of day.

Avoid Windsor Road and maybe take the exit onto Old Windsor Road at Abbott Road. Head through Constitution Hill to the Cumberland Highway from there.

I'd allow a minimum of 1 hr for the trip at that time of day.

It looks like it's going to be another great turn out. Only a few more days to go. :cool:

Many thanks skater for arranging these :)

I hope us young kids can give back to the community like you have one day.

Suffice to say I'll definitely be there!

i am in Sydney on that day.. so i will join in..

how long meet up goes on for?

i may have to bail out early, as i have early morning flight to Melbourne.

Many thanks skater for arranging these :)

I hope us young kids can give back to the community like you have one day.

Suffice to say I'll definitely be there!

Hang on!

Didn't Skater mention that the younguns are shouting the oldies!!!;)

i am in Sydney on that day.. so i will join in..

how long meet up goes on for?

i may have to bail out early, as i have early morning flight to Melbourne.

Last time most left at 10.30pm but a few of us kept chatting until midnight. Up to you.

Never been to a Somersoft meet up so I'll pop by. Will be a far drive from Sydney though =P. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Never been to a Somersoft meet up so I'll pop by. Will be a far drive from Sydney though =P. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Awe, it's not that far, but the traffic at that time will be bad. Come along, it's well worth the drive (and traffic).

I have to work tomorrow/tomorrow night. Unless I come down with a sudden man-flu :p

Have a good night. Hope to hear the stories.

Back