Western Sydney Meetup - Wednesday 20/5/15

There's been several requests for another meeting, so hopefully this will fit into everyone's schedule.

Wednesday, 20th May, Wenty Leagues 6.30pm.

This should be good for Travelbug as it isn't in School Holidays, and Seech, as it isn't in April. Sumterrence should be back from overseas as well.

Sorry for all those that want a different day, but as organiser, I call dibs on the day of the week, and Wednesday suits my family best. :p

Also sorry for those that want something closer to the City, but this IS the Western Sydney meet-up, and I'd actually prefer something further West myself, but we'll go with Wenty as it was a great venue, and everyone enjoyed themselves. :p

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I'll be there. I had to shout at Travelbug and Sash who were just sitting opposite of me. It would be nice if we sat at a quieter corner.

I am in pending other SS members telling me to get lost
Get lost Dave!:p
interested....

what happens at these meetings? is there room for complete novices ?

Of course there's room. The more the merrier.

We just sit down & partake in a nice quiet orderly meal, except for Noodles, who apparently shouts.:p

I'll be there. I had to shout at Travelbug and Sash who were just sitting opposite of me. It would be nice if we sat at a quieter corner.

On a serious note, it's more of a networking opportunity. You get to meet everyone face to face and talk everyone's head off. It's a good night. You'll enjoy it.

Hi Skater, its a tentative yes from me, as I haven't been to one of these things. Just have to see If I can get out of work and get there in time with peak hr traffic to battle.

Hi Skater, its a tentative yes from me, as I haven't been to one of these things. Just have to see If I can get out of work and get there in time with peak hr traffic to battle.
Any time you can make it is good. It's a bistro, so you can get food/drinks whenever you need to. Last time people were coming & going whenever it suited them.
Skater

What time did it go to last time ?

I'm coming from Mona Vale so will not be close to 6.30

Cliff
Hehe, that's fine. Get there when you can. Like Beachgurl said, we stayed pretty late. I didn't look at the time, but apparently we were night owls.

About 8 of us stayed til midnight.

I'll come along too (so long as work doesn't banish me interstate)!

I really loved the previous one I attended (I think that was organised by nhg)

Back